As part of the research project entitled National coordination of policies and interventions for the active elderly l’INRCA (Institute of Hospitalization and Scientific Care) of Ancona has published a public notice aimed at the awarding, for evaluation of qualifications and CV, of 2 self-employment assignments to graduates in Sociology, Political Sciences or Economics.
The assignments will have duration of 19 months, for a total compensation paid of 41.167 euro each.
The activities in which the selected ones will be involved are the following:
- support for the development of guidelines for the production of public policies in the active aging field;
- organization and management of feedback with external institutional contacts;
- interaction with the network of stakeholders for participatory identification of the areas of intervention;
- production of reports in Italian and articles in English;
- presentation of projects on active aging;
- support in the organization of the academy forum and third UNECE sector 2022.
To participate in the notice you must be in possession of the following requirements:
- degree in Sociology, Economics and or Political Sciences;
- Italian citizenship, equivalent or EU state;
- age not less than 18 years;
- physical fitness for use;
- not be a retired public or private former worker or an ex INRCA employee who voluntarily ceased to serve.
Applications to participate must be received by INRCA no later than 12 noon on 13 August 2020.
For all further information, see page dedicated to competition notices on the INRCA website.
Follow us also on Telegram.