The National Institute for the Evaluation of the Education and Training System (INVALSI) has published a notice for the fixed-term hiring lasting 24 months of 32 contributors divided as follows:
- 29 Technical collaborators of research institutions (VI professional level);
- 3 Administrative collaborators (VII professional level).
In addition to the general requirements for each public selection, all candidates must have the following specific requirements:
- five-year high school diploma;
- knowledge of the English language;
- knowledge of the most common IT equipment.
The selection will take place through 1 written test e 1 oral test preceded by evaluation of qualifications. The examining commission may award a maximum of 30 points to each participant. The elements taken into consideration for both professional figures will be:
- research experience in public or private entities;
- achievement of higher level qualifications;
- publications relevant to the professional profile for which you are competing;
- overall assessment of the curriculum.
It will be possible to send the application to participate in the competition no later than the day August 27, 2020.
For more information you can consult the official INVALSI website, in the section Public insolvency procedures for permanent hiring – open procedures.
Discover the WeCanJob Telegram channel, sign up here.