THE emergency aid will continue to be paid until December, in more four plots. However, the benefit, which is now worth R$300, will not pay all the lots to the beneficiaries.
In early September, the Federal government made the payment of the residual installments of the emergency aid. According to the text, the benefit will be paid until December.
THE Ministry of Citizenship also confirmed four installments of R $ 300 until the end of the year, however, only those approved who received the first installment of R $ 600 will be able to receive the four installments of R $ 300.
See how many installments the emergency aid recipient will receive, according to the month in which the citizen had the emergency aid approved:
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in August: will receive 4 installments of R $ 300 in September, October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in September: will receive 3 installments of R $ 300 in October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in October: will receive 2 installments of R $ 300 in the months of November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in November: will receive only 1 installment of R $ 300, in December.
No official calendar yet
Until now, only Bolsa Família beneficiaries began to receive. This Wednesday (23), Caixa continues to pay the new installment of R $ 300 to 1.6 million beneficiaries.
You May Also Like:
On the other hand, for workers who are part of the Single Registry or who signed up for emergency assistance through the website or the application, the calendar remains undefined.
The extra installments will be paid only to workers approved to receive R $ 600 emergency aid. Therefore, there is no possibility of new enrollments.
According to the Ministry of Citizenship, four more installments of R $ 300 will be paid by the end of the year. However, only workers who received in April the first installment of the original benefit, of R $ 600, will be entitled to all four installments.
However, with a few days left to the end of the month and without defining the program schedule, workers are at risk of not receiving all the installments of the extension. It turns out that the emergency aid in the amount of R $ 300 will be paid only until the end of the year, on December 31, regardless of the number of installments received by the beneficiary.
R $ 300 grant: See who will not receive
Payment of aid of R $ 300 can reach fewer citizens because of new rules that restrict payment. You will not receive installments of R $ 300 who:
- have an active formal employment relationship acquired after receiving emergency aid
- receive social security or assistance benefit or unemployment insurance benefit or federal income transfer program
- have per capita monthly family income above half a minimum wage and total monthly family income above 3 minimum wages
- is resident abroad;
- has received, in 2019, taxable income above R $ 28,559.70
- had, on December 31, 2019, possession or ownership of goods or rights, including bare land, with a total value exceeding R $ 300 thousand
- has received, in 2019, exempt, non-taxable or exclusively taxed income at source, the sum of which has been greater than R $ 40 thousand
- has been included, in 2019, as a dependent of income tax declarant
- be locked up
- is under 18 years of age, except in the case of teenage mothers
- has a death certificate in the federal government databases
See also: Emergency Aid: ADDITIONAL benefit is confirmed in the amount of R $ 1,200