This Wednesday, September 30, the Caixa Econômica Federal (CEF) makes the payment of emergency aid to another 5.2 million beneficiaries. The benefit payment schedule for those who are not registered with Bolsa Família starts today.
Of the total beneficiaries, 1.4 million beneficiaries will still receive installments in the amount of R $ 600, including those who contested the suspended benefit between days July 20 and August 25.
ALL THAT RECEIVE THIS WEDNESDAY:
- 1.6 million Bolsa Família beneficiaries approved in the program, whose NIS number ends in 0
- 1.4 million beneficiaries of Cadastro Único and registered via website and app, born in January, receive the next installment of R $ 600:
– approved orders that have already received 4 installments will receive the fifth installment;
– approved orders that have already received 3 installments will receive the fourth installment;
– approved orders that have already received 2 installments will receive the third installment;
– approved orders that have already received 1 installment will receive the second installment;
– new approved orders will receive the first installment.
- 2.2 million Cadastro Único workers and registered via website and app, born in January, will receive the first installment of R $ 300:
– workers who have already received the 5 installments of R $ 600 will receive the first installment of R $ 300
Deposits – Born in December
You May Also Like:
This Wednesday (30) also closes the batch of deposits of Cycle 2, with the payment of a portion of R $ 600 for those born in December.
The portion deposited in Cycle 2 depends on when the registration was approved, according to the following criteria:
- 1st installment: who registered at the Post Office between June 8 and July 2
- 1st installment: who was approved after contesting the registration between July 3 and August 16
- 2nd installment: who had the registration approved in July
- 2nd installment: who was approved after contesting the registration between April 24 and June 19
- 3rd installment: who started receiving the aid between the end of June and the beginning of July
- 4th installment: who started receiving the aid in May
- 5th installment: who started receiving the aid in April
The release of withdrawals and transfers from Cycle 2 continues until October 27.
Emergency aid – Cycle 2
Deposits – Born in January
This Wednesday (30), Caixa also makes payment by deposit to those born in January who are not in Bolsa Família. So far, the money will be available only in digital transactions in the Caixa Tem application.
The citizen who received the first installment of aid in April should now reach the sixth installment. This means that the amount will already be reduced to R $ 300 (or R $ 600 for women who are heads of household).
In addition, there is a group approved through the digital platform between 20 July and 25 August. These beneficiaries will receive the first installment during Cycle 3.
The schedule follows the same logic as Cycle 2, in two stages, depending on the month of birth:
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 3
|October||28/out||01 / dec|
|November||29/out||05 / dec|
|December||01/nov||05 / dec|
Withdrawals of R $ 300 allowance for Bolsa Família
The Federal Government has released the new R $ 300 emergency aid payment schedule. Mothers with households receive R $ 600 per installment.
The schedule started on September 17, with payment being made to Bolsa Família beneficiaries. The amounts will continue to be paid until this Wednesday, September 30th.
As with previous calendars for Bolsa Família beneficiaries, payment follows according to the last digit of the Social Identification Number (NIS). This Wednesday, September 30, the release occurs for those who have NIS ended at 0.
Emergency aid and Bolsa Família are not cumulative benefits. In other words, the beneficiary of the two receives only the one with the highest payment. So far, only the payment date for this group has been released.
Next payment cycles
The Government has released six payment cycles. For each of them, all beneficiaries receive a new installment, either R $ 600 or R $ 300, according to the beneficiary’s birthday month.
The cycles are not valid for those enrolled in Bolsa Família. This public receives within the program’s own calendar.
Below are the schedules for cycles 4, 5 and 6, which have not yet started:
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 4
|October||16/nov||01 / dec|
|November||18/nov||05 / dec|
|December||20/nov||05 / dec|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 5
|July||02 / dec||15/jan|
|August||04 / dec||18/jan|
|September||06 / dec||20/jan|
|December||Dec / 12||27/jan|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 6
|Janeiro||Dec 13||Dec 19|
|February||Dec 13||Dec 19|
|March||Dec / 14||04/jan|
See how many installments you will receive
According to the Government, not all Brazilians will receive the four extra installments of R $ 300. The sooner the beneficiary started receiving the aid, the more installments it will receive by the end of the year.
The total amount of installments that the citizen will be entitled to will depend on when she started receiving the aid. The maximum is nine installments, the first five being R $ 600 and the last four being R $ 300.
- Who received the 1st installment in April: 9 plots
- Who received the 1st installment in May: 8 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in June: 7 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in July: 6 installments
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in August: will receive 4 installments of R $ 300 in September, October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in September: will receive 3 installments of R $ 300 in October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in October: will receive 2 installments of R $ 300 in the months of November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in November: will receive only 1 installment of R $ 300, in December.
R $ 300 grant has stricter rules
Among the requirements maintained, there is a minimum age of 18 years, except for adolescent mothers. The income requirement continues: those with a per capita income of up to half the minimum wage or total family income of up to three minimum wages are entitled to assistance.
However, there is a new criterion on Income Tax. In the first aid law, Brazilians who received more than R $ 28,559.70 in taxable income in 2018 were excluded. The value remains as a criterion for the new installments, but now it is considered what was declared on the taxable income of 2019.
In 2019, those who received exempt, non-taxable or taxable income of more than R $ 40 thousand cannot receive the aid.
Also excluded are Brazilians who were placed in that year’s Income Tax declaration as a dependent in the capacity of spouse, partner in which the taxpayer has a child, son or stepchild under 21 or under 24 years of age enrolled in higher education or high school technical education.
Also, those who, on December 31, 2019, had possession or ownership of assets or rights that are worth more than R $ 300 thousand cannot receive the aid. Brazilians living abroad and inmates in a closed regime also cannot receive R $ 300 assistance.
Whoever found formal employment, with a formal contract, will also not be able to receive the new installments, as well as who received any social security or assistance benefits. Women heads of families will receive two quotas, that is, R $ 600 per installment. However, the female head of household will be the only one in the family to receive assistance.
See below ten cases in which the beneficiary may not receive the new installments.
- Who started a formal job, with a formal contract, while receiving emergency aid of R $ 600;
- Who receives social security or assistance benefits, unemployment insurance or government cash transfer program. The exception is Bolsa Família;
- Who has family income per month per capita above half a minimum wage, that is, R $ 522.50, and total monthly family income above three minimum wages, that is, R $ 3,135;
- Who declared, in the base year of 2019, taxable income above R $ 28,559.70;
- Who had possession or ownership of goods or rights in the amount above R $ 300 thousand on December 31, 2019;
- Who received exempt, non-taxable or exclusively taxed income at source with a sum above R $ 40 thousand in 2019;
- Who was included in 2019 as an income tax declarant dependent with one of the previous three points. as a spouse, partner, child or stepson under 21 or under 24 years old enrolled in a place of higher education or high school technical education;
- Who lives abroad;
- Who is imprisoned in a closed regime;
- Who has an indication of death in government databases.