It is scheduled for this Monday (28) the publication of the calendar from the 6th installment of emergency assistance to the public who registered through the Caixa Econômica Federal website or application or are enrolled in CadÚnico (Single Registry for Social Programs of the Federal Government) .
On Monday of last week, the Minister of Citizenship, Onyx Lorenzoni, said in a press conference in Palmas, Tocantins, that the schedule for the new installments of R $ 300 (R $ 600 for solo mothers) would be released tomorrow and that beneficiaries would start receiving the 6th installment in September.
As with the other installments, the calendar must start with those born in January, evolving according to the month of birth of the beneficiaries and being divided between dates of credit in account (Caixa Tem) and release for withdrawal.
The first to receive the first installment after the extension of the aid are being enrolled in Bolsa Família, which they receive according to the same calendar of the national income program. Payments started on September 17, covering beneficiaries with NIS (Social Identification Number) ending at 1. They will be resumed this week, when they will receive those who have NIS ending 8 (Monday), 9 (Tuesday) and 0 (fourth), thus ending the schedule of the 6th installment to the public of Bolsa Família.
The federal government announced, in a decree (nº 10.488) published in an extra edition of the Official Gazette (DOU) of September 16, the criteria for receiving the new installments of R $ 300 of emergency aid. See below who will not receive.
- have an active formal employment relationship acquired after receiving emergency assistance;
- receive social security or assistance benefit or unemployment insurance benefit or federal income transfer program, acquired after receiving emergency aid, except for the benefits of the Bolsa Família Program;
- add per capita monthly family income (per person) above half a minimum wage and total monthly family income above three minimum wages;
- is resident abroad;
- has received, in 2019, taxable income (Income Tax) above R $ 28,559.70;
- had, on December 31, 2019, possession or ownership of goods or rights, including bare land, with a total value exceeding R $ 300,000;
- has received, in 2019, exempt, non-taxable or exclusively taxed income at source, the sum of which was greater than R $ 40,000;
- has been included, in 2019, as a dependent of the Individual Income Tax declarant as a spouse, companion with whom the taxpayer has a child or with whom he has lived for more than five years or a child or stepchild under 21 years of age or under 24 years of age who is enrolled in a higher education or high school technical education institution;
- is imprisoned in a closed regime;
- is under 18 years of age, except in the case of teenage mothers; or
- has a death certificate in the federal government databases.
Receive news about emergency aid by Telegram
According to the decree, interns, medical and multiprofessional residents, beneficiaries of a scholarship from the Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Education Personnel (Capes) and from the Student Financing Fund are not prevented from receiving residual emergency assistance.
The decree also establishes that the registration of the worker in the Individual Taxpayer Registry (CPF) is mandatory for the payment of the residual emergency aid and his situation must be regularized with the Special Secretariat of the Federal Revenue of Brazil of the Ministry of Economy. The exception is for workers who are members of families benefiting from the Bolsa Família Program, who will be able to receive it through the CPF registration number or the Social Identification Number (NIS).
Also according to the government, the receipt of residual emergency aid is limited to two quotas per family, and single mothers will receive two quotas of residual emergency aid.
The Bolsa Família beneficiaries had an eligibility assessment carried out by the Ministry of Citizenship – according to Provisional Measure nº 1,000, of September 2, 2020. If the Bolsa Família value is equal to or greater than R $ 300 or R $ 600, the beneficiary will receive the Bolsa Família.
See also: calendar of all R $ 600 installments of emergency aid
Caixa reached, last Friday (25), the mark of 304.5 million payments of emergency aid, serving 67.2 million people. The payments add up to an amount of R $ 207.9 billion made available by the federal government, with the objective of mitigating the impacts of the pandemic of the new coronavirus (Covid-19) on the income of the Brazilian population.
Caixa also informed that it processed 109.1 million registrations for emergency assistance. There were 1.73 billion visits to the site created for the program; more than 120 million downloads the Emergency Aid App; more than 522 million calls to telephone exchange 111 and more than 240 million calls downloads of the Caixa Tem application.