Markus Henriksen is ready for RBK. It reports the club itself on its own website.
He has signed a contract that lasts until the 2024 season. Henriksen has been given suit number 7.
– I am very proud to be able to play for the club in my heart again, and I look forward to the challenges that come, Henriksen says to rbk.no.
Hareide: – Means an enormous amount
RBK manager Åge Hareide is very pleased to have Henriksen at the club.
– It means a lot. He is a class player, a real RBK boy in every way. It’s doubly nice. We bring home a player with great international experience, and a good football player we can benefit greatly from.
Furthermore, Hareide says that Henriksen is a natural leader:
– One who takes hold of things and has authority over his game. He is very tactically good and good at taking the right positions defensively. With Markus, we get more peace into the team, and I think that is important.
– Can he give you the peace you need against PSV?
– Yes, he can.
– When did you find out?
– That was when I got in the car after the match.
Adresseavisen knows that Henriksen has turned down offers from other clubs. But on Saturday Adressa and TV 2 wrote that he had chosen RBK.
– I have received some very good offers which I have said no to. I chose Rosenborg in the end.
According to the club, he will in all probability make his debut against PSV on Thursday night.
Åge Hareide told Adresseavisen after the Aalesund match that he hoped Henriksen would be ready for the PSV match. Now it seems that he gets his wish fulfilled.
Henriksen played for Rosenborg in the period 2009-2012 and is listed with 118 games for the club. He stands with 23 goals in the RBK jersey.