On Wednesday morning, Jens Petter Hauge (20) arrived at the medical test at the La Madonnina clinic, which is one of the last steps on the road that leads to the Norwegian becoming an AC Milan player.
Hauge took the back road to the medical test, but TV 2 still got a glimpse of the winger. Hauge gave the people in the press what they wanted when he posed and gave a small nod.
– How are you feeling today?
– It’s nice, Hauge replied to TV 2 before he put on his bandage and disappeared into the building.
– He can benefit from my qualities
Hauge landed in Milan on Tuesday and was picked up by two club representatives at the airport. Only details remain now before Milan completes the purchase of the Glimt comet, which according to TV 2’s information will cost more than NOK 50 million.
In the Milan circles, people are now very excited about what a 20-year-old from northern Norway can bring to the football superpower from Milan.
– We hope that he can withstand the meeting with Milan and a group of supporters who are impatient and who expect great results, says Michael Cuomo, sports journalist at Telecalcio 24.
“The perfect time to go to AC Milan”
– That he delivers in this super ambitious club. He has already proven that he can withstand the pressure on the San Siro stadium.
TV 2 is informed that Hauge will not join the AC Milan team on the trip to Portugal, where the club will meet Rio Ave on Thursday in a playoff match for the Europa League group game. Until then, time will be too short.
TV 2 will return with more.