JSL receives endorsement from Cade to buy control of Fadel carrier – Money Times

0
18


JSL will have 75% of Fadel and the company’s founder, Ramon Alcaraz, will take the remaining 25% (Image: Money Times / Gustavo Kahil)

A JSL(JSLG3), the group Simpar (SIMH3), reported on Tuesday that the Administrative Council for Economic Defense (Cade) approved the acquisition of the carrier Fadel Holding without restrictions.

JSL will have 75% of Fadel and the company’s founder, Ramon Alcaraz, will take the remaining 25%.

“Fadel’s management model and customer base synergy will bring a great opportunity to develop operations in the urban distribution segment,” JSL said in a statement.

Fadel claims to be one of the main urban distribution companies in Brazil, “with 1,600 operating assets, 25 branches in Brazil and 4 units in Paraguay, operating in the sectors of drinks, food, consumer goods and e-commerce”, said JSL . The company’s main customers are Ambev, Cervepar, Unilever, Souza Cruz, B2W and Pepsico.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here