According to information from the Government, a total of 27 million people who are not part of Bolsa Família will receive, as of this Wednesday, September 30, the first installment of R $ 300 from the extension of the emergency aid.
The total of eligible beneficiaries who do not participate in Bolsa Família amounts to 48 million people, which means that only 56.25% of those approved will receive the four installments of R $ 300. That is, a total of 43.75% will not receive 4 installments of the extension.
According to the rules established for the extension, only workers who received the first installment of the R $ 600 benefit in April, and who have already received the five installments, will be entitled to all four extra installments.
Last Monday (28), the government released the official payment schedule for the R $ 300 installments of emergency aid to beneficiaries who are not part of Bolsa Família.
“There will be 27 million people who will receive R $ 300 or R $ 600 (in the case of single-parent mothers), which totals an investment by the federal government of more than R $ 9 billion. Just as it has happened to date, the calendar will follow the beneficiaries’ birth month, that is, the credits will start with those born in January, then February, March and so on, in digital social savings already existing in their name ”, the ministry said in a note.
However, the Ministry’s statement does not clarify how many installments the beneficiaries will receive.
Number of installments receivable
The total amount of installments that the citizen will be entitled to will depend on when she started receiving the aid. The maximum is nine installments, the first five being R $ 600 and the last four being R $ 300.
- Who received the 1st installment in April: 9 plots
- Who received the 1st installment in May: 8 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in June: 7 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in July: 6 installments
You May Also Like:
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in August: will receive 4 installments of R $ 300 in September, October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in September: will receive 3 installments of R $ 300 in October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in October: will receive 2 installments of R $ 300 in the months of November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in November: will receive only 1 installment of R $ 300, in December.
Women heads of families are entitled to two quotas:
- the first five installments are R $ 1,200,
- the last four installments are R $ 600.
The Government maintained the form of payments through cycles. For this, the dates have been reorganized.
All beneficiaries receive a new installment (either R $ 600 or R $ 300), depending on the beneficiary’s birthday month.
Caixa has now completed Cycle 2, which has not changed. As from Cycle 3, which was changed, the beneficiaries who started receiving in April will have the deposit of the 6th installment, already with the amount reduced to R $ 300.
Cycles are not valid for those enrolled in Bolsa Família.
Emergency aid – Cycle 2
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 3
|October||28/out||1st / Dec|
|November||29/out||05 / dec|
|December||1st / Dec||05 / dec|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 4
|October||16/nov||1st / Dec|
|November||18/nov||05 / dec|
|December||20/nov||05 / dec|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 5
|July||02 / dec||15/jan|
|August||04 / dec||18/jan|
|September||06 / dec||20/jan|
|December||Dec / 12||27/jan|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 6
|Janeiro||Dec 13||Dec 19|
|February||Dec 13||Dec 19|
|March||Dec / 14||04/jan|
See also: R $ 300 and R $ 600 aid: more than 4 million RELEASED for withdrawals and transfers