The Federal Government has released the new R $ 300 emergency aid payment schedule. Mothers with households receive R $ 600 per installment.
The schedule started on September 17, with payment being made to Bolsa Família beneficiaries. The amounts will continue to be paid until this Wednesday, September 30th.
As with previous calendars for Bolsa Família beneficiaries, payment follows according to the last digit of the Social Identification Number (NIS). This Wednesday, September 30, the release occurs for those who have NIS ended at 0.
Emergency aid and Bolsa Família are not cumulative benefits. In other words, the beneficiary of the two receives only the one with the highest payment. So far, only the payment date for this group has been released.
See below for the complete schedule of the sixth installment of emergency aid payments for Bolsa Família beneficiaries. The payment is R $ 300 – or R $ 600, for mothers who are heads of household.
- September 17: Final NIS 1
- September 18: Final 2 NIS
- September 21: Final 3 NIS
- September 22: Final 4 NIS
- September 23: Final 5 NIS
- September 24: Final 6 NIS
- September 25: Final 7 NIS
- September 28: Final 8 NIS
- September 29: Final 9 NIS
- September 30: Final NIS 0
Aid extended until December
You May Also Like:
The Federal Government, through the Ministry of Citizenship, released the full schedule of all emergency aid installments. The schedule for receiving the benefits is now official.
According to the statement:
- Digital savings deposits end on December 29;
- Withdrawals and transfers run until January 27, 2021.
According to what was published in the decree, the Ministry confirms that not all Brazilians will receive the four extra installments of R $ 300. The sooner the beneficiary started receiving the aid, the more installments it will receive by the end of the year.
The total amount of installments that the citizen will be entitled to will depend on when she started receiving the aid. The maximum is nine installments, the first five being R $ 600 and the last four being R $ 300.
- Who received the 1st installment in April: 9 plots
- Who received the 1st installment in May: 8 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in June: 7 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in July: 6 installments
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in August: will receive 4 installments of R $ 300 in September, October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in September: will receive 3 installments of R $ 300 in October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in October: will receive 2 installments of R $ 300 in the months of November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in November: will receive only 1 installment of R $ 300, in December.
See too: R $ 300 grant: Government will use tool to restrict benefit payment