Santa Catarina records 2,747 deaths from Covid-19 and 212,584 cases confirmed disease. The figures were released late Sunday afternoon (27) by the state government.
See below the main data of the pandemic:
- 212,584 confirmed cases. On Saturday (26), there were 212,091;
- 493 new patients were registered in the balance sheet in 24 hours;
- 2,747 deaths. On Saturday it was 2,736;
- The lethality rate is 1.29%;
- 203,116 recovered;
- occupancy rate of ICU beds in the public network is 59.4%;
- 631 vacant beds. On Saturday, there were 607;
- all 295 municipalities in Santa Catarina have at least one case;
- 224 cities have at least one death from the disease. It was 223 on Saturday.
Since August 25, the State Department of Health has released online details of deaths registered in each city.
- MOVING AVERAGE: see how are the cases and deaths in SC
- Florianópolis registers concentration of people on the beach this Saturday
The state currently has 631 free beds, according to the state government. The general occupancy rate in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) is 59.4%.
Of the 1,554 beds available through the Unified Health System (SUS), 923 are occupied. Of these, 235 are for patients with confirmed or suspected coronavirus.
SC no longer has a region in a very serious situation for Covid-19, according to a new map
Santa Catarina has no region in a very serious situation for the coronavirus, according to the monitoring map of the Center for Emergency Health Operations (Coes) released by the state government on Thursday (24). There are 15 of the 16 regions in serious situation and one at high risk, that of the Far West.
Risk map of the SC government has 15 of the 16 regions in serious condition – Photo: Government of SC / Reproduction
Joinville remains the city with the most confirmation of the disease, with 21,658 cases. Next are Florianópolis (12,994), Blumenau (11,715), Itajaí (7,742), Balneário Camboriú (7,181), São José (7,087), Criciúma (7,000), Chapecó (6,620), Palhoça (5,906) and Brusque (5,617) .
Municipalities with confirmed cases:
Watch the videos of the series It Works Like This:
See more state news on G1 SC