7 reasons why you should drink oatmeal water a day on an empty stomach. See the right way to do it. The recipe is at the end of the article.
Oat water on an empty stomach is one of the most effective ways to enjoy the benefits that this cereal brings to our health. You will want to take it every day afterwards to see the benefits.
>> How to use papaya seeds to detoxify your body?
One of the best ways to make the most of your properties, and perhaps the most economical, is to prepare oat water and take it on an empty stomach.
>> Don’t eat: Discover the risks that shrimp heads bring to your life
Among the benefits of drinking 1 glass of oat water a day on an empty stomach, are:
- Improves the digestive system thanks to its fiber.
- It produces a feeling of satiety that helps to reduce the portions we consume and helps to lose weight.
- Regulates glucose levels, preventing diabetes.
- Due to its high content of DHL cholesterol, linoleic acid and omega 6, it reduces “bad” cholesterol.
- It has mucilage, which covers the walls of the stomach and reduces the absorption of fat.
- Improves intestinal transit, reduces bile acids and fights constipation.
- Because of the nutrients it provides, it gives us enough energy for the whole day.
You may be interested: Discover the three most dangerous foods for your heart
The recipe is quite simple, you just need:
- 1 cup of oats
- 8 glasses of water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Half a teaspoon of ginger
- Half a tablespoon of honey
It might interest you: You won’t believe what happens if you drink a glass of tomato juice a day
After these ingredients are combined, follow these steps:
1. Soak the oats in water and let it sit for 8 hours.
>> What happens to your body if you drink coffee every day
2. After this period rinse the oats and place it in your blender’s cup along with the other ingredients.
>> It’s easy: Eliminate wrinkles with this juice of 5 ingredients that we will teach you
3. Beat until everything is incorporated and store in the refrigerator.