The extension of emergency aid in the amount of R $ 300 has already started to be paid. In total, four more installments of the aid in the amount of R $ 300 are confirmed. That way, you will be paid a additional R $ 1,200 benefit.
The total of eligible beneficiaries who do not participate in Bolsa Família amounts to 48 million people, which means that only 56.25% of those approved will receive the four installments of R $ 300.
Many will not receive the extra installments
Even though the emergency aid for more four plots, not value of R$300, many beneficiaries will be entitled to fewer installments of the extension announced by President Jair Bolsonaro.
The total amount of installments that the citizen will be entitled to will depend on when she started receiving the aid. The maximum is nine installments, the first five being R $ 600 and the last four being R $ 300.
You May Also Like:
- Who received the 1st installment in April: 9 plots
- Who received the 1st installment in May: 8 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in June: 7 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in July: 6 installments
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in August: will receive 4 installments of R $ 300 in September, October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in September: will receive 3 installments of R $ 300 in October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in October: will receive 2 installments of R $ 300 in the months of November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in November: will receive only 1 installment of R $ 300, in December.
According to the Government, those who contested via a digital platform between July 20 and August 25, and are considered eligible, will receive a total of 4 installments of R $ 600, starting from Cycle 3.
Thus, these people will not be entitled to any portion of the so-called residual emergency aid, of R $ 300.
Women heads of families are entitled to two quotas:
- the first five installments are R $ 1,200,
- the last four installments are R $ 600.
The Government maintained the form of payments through cycles. For this, the dates have been reorganized.
All beneficiaries receive a new installment (either R $ 600 or R $ 300), depending on the beneficiary’s birthday month.
Caixa has now completed Cycle 2, which has not changed. As of Cycle 3, which was changed, the beneficiaries who started receiving in April will have the deposit of the 6th installment, already with the amount reduced to R $ 300.
Cycles are not valid for those enrolled in Bolsa Família.
Emergency aid – Cycle 2
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 3
|October||28/out||1st / Dec|
|November||29/out||05 / dec|
|December||1st / Dec||05 / dec|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 4
|October||16/nov||1st / Dec|
|November||18/nov||05 / dec|
|December||20/nov||05 / dec|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 5
|July||02 / dec||15/jan|
|August||04 / dec||18/jan|
|September||06 / dec||20/jan|
|December||Dec / 12||27/jan|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 6
|Janeiro||Dec 13||Dec 19|
|February||Dec 13||Dec 19|
|March||Dec / 14||04/jan|