A Microsoft revealed on Tuesday (13) what will soon arrive in the catalog of Xbox Game Pass in the month of October, ranging from strategy games to Japanese RPGs and acclaimed indie games.
Three of the main games of this season will arrive this Thursday, October 15th:
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition (PC), a reworked version of the acclaimed real-time strategy game, bringing not only remastered graphics and soundtracks and 4K resolution, like the unprecedented Inca and Sweden civilizations.
- Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (PC and Console), remastered version of the most acclaimed game in the popular Japanese RPG series, which features not only HD graphics but also new quests and playable characters.
- Katana Zero (PC and Console and Android), acclaimed game independent of Akiisoft and yes Return Digital featuring stylish 2D combat and visuals and interesting mechanics back in time.
In addition, on the 15th, the PC Game Pass receives the multiplayer game Heave Ho! and or RPG The Swords of Ditto: Mormo’s Curse.
On consoles, the service will also receive the roguelite platform game ScourgeBringer on October 21st, and games Supraland e Cricket 19 the next day, October 22nd.
Microsoft also revealed the games that will leave the Xbox Game Pass this month:
- Felix the Reaper (Console e PC)
- Metro 2033 Redux (Console e PC)
- Minit (Console e PC)
- Saints Row IV Re-Elected (PC)
- State of Mind (PC)
- After Party (Console)
- LEGO Star Wars III (Console)
- Rise & Shine (Console)
- Tacoma (Console and PC)
- The Lord of the Rings: Adventure Card Game (Console e PC)
- The Red Strings Club (PC)