Who was approved to receive the emergency aid pay attention to the deadline for drawing the installments. According to the government, withdrawing the amount is allowed up to 90 days after the credit in the digital savings account is released.
If the beneficiary does not withdraw within the deadline, the amount will be automatically returned to the Union coffers. Family Grant they will have up to 270 days to withdraw the amount.
Also, according to Caixa, there is no possibility of withdrawing through the bank after the amount returns to the Federal Government. However, the return of a portion to the Federal Government does not interfere with the payment of the following installments.
Aid extended until December
President Jair Bolsonaro announced the extension of emergency aid for four months in the amount of R $ 300. The extension of the aid was made official through a provisional measure and will have to be approved by deputies and senators in the National Congress.
“It is not often enough for all needs, but it basically does it. The amount just defined is just over 50% of the Bolsa Família value. So, we decided here, even taking into account the economy over fiscal responsibility, to set it at R $ 300 ”, said Bolsonaro.
This year, the Executive deposited five installments of R $ 600 for the beneficiaries of the aid, aiming to help low-income Brazilians, informal workers, MEIs, self-employed and unemployed.
Number of installments receivable
The total amount of installments that the citizen will be entitled to will depend on when she started receiving the aid. The maximum is nine installments, the first five being R $ 600 and the last four being R $ 300.
- Who received the 1st installment in April: 9 plots
- Who received the 1st installment in May: 8 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in June: 7 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in July: 6 installments
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in August: will receive 4 installments of R $ 300 in September, October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in September: will receive 3 installments of R $ 300 in October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in October: will receive 2 installments of R $ 300 in the months of November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in November: will receive only 1 installment of R $ 300, in December.
According to the Government, those who contested via a digital platform between July 20 and August 25, and are considered eligible, will receive a total of 4 installments of R $ 600, starting from Cycle 3.
Thus, these people will not be entitled to any portion of the so-called residual emergency aid, of R $ 300.
Women heads of families are entitled to two quotas:
- the first five installments are R $ 1,200,
- the last four installments are R $ 600.
You May Also Like:
The Government maintained the form of payments through cycles. For this, the dates have been reorganized.
All beneficiaries receive a new installment (either R $ 600 or R $ 300), depending on the beneficiary’s birthday month.
Caixa has now completed Cycle 2, which has not changed. From Cycle 3, which was changed, the beneficiaries who started receiving in April will have the deposit of the 6th installment, already with the amount reduced to R $ 300.
Cycles are not valid for those enrolled in Bolsa Família.
Emergency aid – Cycle 2
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 3
|October||28/out||1st / Dec|
|November||29/out||05 / dec|
|December||1st / Dec||05 / dec|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 4
|October||16/nov||1st / Dec|
|November||18/nov||05 / dec|
|December||20/nov||05 / dec|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 5
|July||02 / dec||15/jan|
|August||04 / dec||18/jan|
|September||06 / Dec||20/jan|
|December||Dec / 12||27/jan|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 6
|Janeiro||Dec 13||Dec 19|
|February||Dec 13||Dec 19|
|March||Dec / 14||04/jan|