The Federal Government already has the full schedule of all emergency aid installments. Brazilians will receive up to the 9th installment of the benefit!
The schedule for receiving the benefits is now official. Therefore, the digital savings deposits end on 29 December. Withdrawals and transfers will run until January 27, 2021.
According to what was published in the ordinance, the Ministry confirms that not all Brazilians will receive the four extra installments of R $ 300. The sooner the beneficiary started receiving the aid, the more installments it will receive by the end of the year.
See below all the published dates and how many installments you should receive.
Number of installments receivable
The total amount of installments that the citizen will be entitled to will depend on when she started receiving the aid. The maximum is nine installments, the first five being R $ 600 and the last four being R $ 300.
- Who received the 1st installment in April: 9 plots
- Who received the 1st installment in May: 8 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in June: 7 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in July: 6 installments
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in August: will receive 4 installments of R $ 300 in September, October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in September: will receive 3 installments of R $ 300 in October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in October: will receive 2 installments of R $ 300 in the months of November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in November: will receive only 1 installment of R $ 300, in December.
According to the Government, anyone who contested via digital platform between July 20 and August 25, and is considered eligible, will receive a total of 4 installments of R $ 600, starting from Cycle 3.
You May Also Like:
Thus, these people will not be entitled to any portion of the so-called residual emergency aid, of R $ 300.
Women heads of families are entitled to two quotas:
- the first five installments are R $ 1,200,
- the last four installments are R $ 600.
The Government maintained the form of payments through cycles. For this, the dates have been reorganized.
All beneficiaries receive a new installment (either R $ 600 or R $ 300), depending on the beneficiary’s birthday month.
Caixa has now completed Cycle 2, which has not changed. As of Cycle 3, which was changed, the beneficiaries who started receiving in April will have the deposit of the 6th installment, already with the amount reduced to R $ 300.
Cycles are not valid for those enrolled in Bolsa Família.
Emergency aid – Cycle 2
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 3
|October||28/out||1st / Dec|
|November||29/out||05 / dec|
|December||1st / Dec||05 / dec|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 4
|October||16/nov||1st / Dec|
|November||18/nov||05 / dec|
|December||20/nov||05 / dec|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 5
|July||02 / dec||15/jan|
|August||04 / dec||18/jan|
|September||06 / dec||20/jan|
|December||Dec / 12||27/jan|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 6
|Janeiro||Dec 13||Dec 19|
|February||Dec 13||Dec 19|
|March||Dec / 14||04/jan|