Braga may have up to 4500 fans in the stands in Thursday’s game with AEK, for the Europa League. Know the rules imposed by the organization for the purchase of tickets and presence in the stadium.
The match between Braga and AEK Athens on Thursday, counting for the first round of the Europa League group stage, will have an audience on the stands and Braga players have released a statement with the rules to be adopted inside the venue, in addition to clarify that ticket sales will take place.
The Braga Municipal Stadium can receive up to 15% of the total capacity, that is, 4500 spectators.
“The sale of tickets for the meeting between SC Braga and AEK Athens, next Thursday, at 8 pm, will start tomorrow (October 19), at 3 pm.
We emphasize that the tickets are nominal and non-transferable, so the data provided must correspond to the fans present at the stadium. It is recalled that, for this game, the sale of 15% of the capacity (4500 seats) will be allowed.
Priority will be given to members with an annual seat and with the September fee up to date. The selling points are the usual ones (ticket offices at the Municipal Stadium and the two official stores). When purchasing a ticket, the member must complete and sign an epidemiological bulletin.
5 Euros (excluding sectors B1 and B6, which have a price of 4 euros)
5 euros (excluding sectors A1 and A8, which are priced at 4 euros)
We are adapting to the new reality imposed by COVID-19 and, therefore, we ask that you pay attention to the following indications:
– The use of a mask is mandatory from the moment you enter the vicinity of the stadium and you can only remove it when you leave;
– The temperature will be measured at the entrance of the stadium (people with a temperature equal to or higher than 38 degrees cannot enter);
– Hand hygiene at the entrance is mandatory;
– Seats are marked in order to guarantee physical distance, so it is mandatory to respect the seat assigned on your ticket. We do not recommend the presence of young children (access to children under 3 is prohibited), people with reduced mobility or who are part of a risk group;
– It is essential to follow at all times the directions of the Sports Venue Assistants, members of the organization (SC Braga / UEFA) and the police authorities, from the access to the Stadium, during the game and at the end of the game (before and during the exit from the Stadium).
Please respect all the distance and hygiene rules imposed by DGS, both when purchasing tickets and before, during and after the game. “