The new ones withdrawals and transfers do emergency aid are being released starting this Thursday, October 15th. Now, the benefit is being released to those born in September who are not enrolled in Bolsa Família.
According to the Caixa statement, the citizen will be able to withdraw at least one of the first five installments, depending on the date on which the registration was approved. Some beneficiaries may even withdraw or transfer two accumulated installments.
The amount released makes up cycle 2 of payments. The amount had been deposited by Caixa on September 25.
Authorization for withdrawals and transfers (general public)
The authorization for withdrawals and transfers applies to those registered in the application or website, at the Post Office, or who was already in the Single Registry.
As of today, those born from January to September are authorized to withdraw what remains of the balance at Caixa branches, lottery shops or Caixa Aqui correspondents. They can also transfer the balance to another account.
The portion released today is part of cycle 2 and depends on when the registration was approved, according to the following criteria:
You May Also Like:
- 1st installment: who registered at the Post Office between June 8 and July 2
- 1st installment: who was approved after contesting the registration between July 3 and August 16
- 2nd installment: who had the registration approved in July
- 2nd installment: who was approved after contesting the registration between April 24 and June 19
- 3rd installment: who started receiving the aid between the end of June and the beginning of July
- 4th installment: who started receiving the aid in May
- 5th installment: who started receiving the aid in April
The Government maintained the form of payments through cycles. For this, the dates have been reorganized.
All beneficiaries receive a new installment (either R $ 600 or R $ 300), depending on the beneficiary’s birthday month.
Caixa has now completed Cycle 2, which has not changed. From Cycle 3, which was changed, the beneficiaries who started receiving in April will have the deposit of the 6th installment, already with the amount reduced to R $ 300.
Cycles are not valid for those enrolled in Bolsa Família.
Emergency aid – Cycle 2
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 3
|October||28/out||1st / Dec|
|November||29/out||05 / dec|
|December||1st / Dec||05 / dec|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 4
|October||16/nov||1st / Dec|
|November||18/nov||05 / dec|
|December||20/nov||05 / dec|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 5
|July||02 / dec||15/jan|
|August||04 / dec||18/jan|
|September||06 / Dec||20/jan|
|December||Dec / 12||27/jan|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 6
|Janeiro||Dec 13||Dec 19|
|February||Dec 13||Dec 19|
|March||Dec / 14||04/jan|
R $ 300 grant has stricter rules
Among the requirements maintained, there is a minimum age of 18 years, except for teenage mothers. The income requirement remains: those with a per capita income of up to half the minimum wage or total family income of up to three minimum wages are entitled to assistance.
However, there is a new criterion on Income Tax. In the first aid law, Brazilians who received more than R $ 28,559.70 in taxable income in 2018 were excluded. The value remains as a criterion for the new installments, but now it is considered what was declared on the taxable income of 2019.
In 2019, those who received exempt, non-taxable or taxable income of more than R $ 40 thousand will not be able to receive the aid.
Also excluded are the Brazilians who were placed in the income tax declaration of that year as a dependent in the capacity of spouse, companion in which the taxpayer has a child, son or stepchild under 21 or under 24 years enrolled in higher education or high school technical education.
Neither can those who, on December 31, 2019, have possession or ownership of assets or rights worth more than R $ 300 thousand. Brazilians living abroad and inmates in a closed regime also cannot receive R $ 300 assistance.
Whoever found formal employment, with a formal contract, will also not be able to receive the new installments, as well as who received any social security or assistance benefits. Women heads of families will receive two quotas, that is, R $ 600 per installment. However, the female head of household will be the only one in the family to receive assistance.
See below ten cases in which the beneficiary may not receive the new installments.
- Who started a formal job, with a formal contract, while receiving emergency aid of R $ 600;
- Who receives social security or assistance benefit, unemployment insurance or government cash transfer program. The exception is Bolsa Família;
- Who has family income per month per capita above half a minimum wage, that is, R $ 522.50, and total monthly family income above three minimum wages, that is, R $ 3,135;
- Who declared, in the base year of 2019, taxable income above R $ 28,559.70;
- Who had possession or ownership of assets or rights in the amount above R $ 300 thousand on December 31, 2019;
- Who received exempt, non-taxable or exclusively taxed income at the source with a sum above R $ 40 thousand in 2019;
- Who was included in 2019 as a dependent of income tax declarer with one of the previous three points. as a spouse, partner, child or stepson under 21 or under 24 years old enrolled in a place of higher education or high school technical education;
- Who lives abroad;
- Who is imprisoned in a closed regime;
- Who has an indication of death in government databases.