Among the beneficiaries are 2.3 million who will receive the first installment of the R $ 300 extension Emergency Aid. Another 1.3 million will still receive some of the R $ 600 installments – among them, workers who filed the dispute between July 20 and August 25, and who will receive the first of the 5 installments of R $ 600 of the benefit.
For the Bolsa Família beneficiaries, the next installment of the aid – the second of R $ 300 – will be paid from October 19th.
Check the dates for the payment of the new phase of the R $ 300.00 Emergency Aid
The aid paid this Friday will be credited to Caixa’s digital social savings account, which can be used initially for bill payment and purchases through the virtual card. Withdrawals and transfers for those who receive the credit this Friday will be released on November 26 (see the calendars below).
SEE WHO RECEIVES THIS FRIDAY:
- 1.3 million Cadastro Único workers and registered via website and app, born in July, receive the next installment of R $ 600:
– approved who already received 4 installments receive the fifth installment;
– approved who already received 3 installments receive the fourth installment;
– approved who have already received 2 installments receive the third installment;
– approved who have already received 1 installment receive the second installment;
– new approved receive the first installment.
- 2.3 million Cadastro Único workers and registered via website and app, born in July, receive the first installment of R $ 300:
– workers who have already received the 5 installments of R $ 600 receive the first installment of R $ 300
Workers can consult the status of the benefit through the emergency aid application or the website auxilio.caixa.gov.br.
See payment schedules below.
FAMILY BAG BENEFICIARIES
Emergency Aid – Bolsa Família Beneficiaries – Photo: Economy G1
BENEFICIARIES OUTSIDE THE FAMILY BAG
Click here to see the full payment schedule