The average amount paid for emergency assistance was confirmed at R $ 901 per household. The amount is greater than the R $ 600 paid per installment because in the same house two workers can receive the aid. In addition, there is still the possibility of paying R $ 1,200 per installment, in the case of mothers who are heads of household.
The data were released by the National Household Sample Survey (Pnad) Covid-19, carried out by the Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics (IBGE). The survey also concluded that, in August, emergency aid reached 30.1 million households in Brazil. The number represents 43.9%.
According to the Ministry of Citizenship, the average emergency aid paid for each residence has increased over the months, as the benefit has been released to more workers over time.
In May, the average payment was R $ 851. In June, the average was R $ 887. In July, R $ 898, reaching R $ 901 last month.
The IBGE also concluded that, in August, the highest average amount of aid paid was in the North. In this region, the average payment was R $ 963 per household, reaching 61% of households. In the Northeast region, the average payment was R $ 958 per household. The aid reached 59.1% of households in the Northeast.
In the Southeast, the average payment amount was R $ 858, covering 37.1% of households; in the Midwest, R $ 855, benefiting 41.8% of households; and in the South, an average of R $ 840, reaching 30.7% of households.
You May Also Like:
See how many installments you will receive in the extension of the aid
The extra installments of emergency aid in the amount of R $ 300 they are valid only for beneficiaries who are already receiving the benefit of R $ 600. However, the number of installments depends on when the worker, who is not part of Bolsa Família, started receiving the benefit in the initial amount.
The new installments in the amount of R $ 300 begin to be paid only after the completion of the five initial installments of R $ 600. New registrations will not be made, therefore, only those who have been approved for the installments of R $ 600 will be able to receive the extra installments.
The total amount of installments that the citizen will be entitled to will depend on when she started receiving the aid. The maximum is nine installments, the first five being R $ 600 and the last four being R $ 300.
- Who received the 1st installment in April: 9 plots
- Who received the 1st installment in May: 8 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in June: 7 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in July: 6 installments
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in August: will receive 4 installments of R $ 300 in September, October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in September: will receive 3 installments of R $ 300 in October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in October: will receive 2 installments of R $ 300 in the months of November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in November: will receive only 1 installment of R $ 300, in December.
See also: Emergency Aid: Know what can exclude you from the R $ 300 installments