The Federal Government released the new payment and withdrawal schedule for the emergency aid for workers who had their request reviewed in October, due to government data updates.
The new batch of payments includes a total of 95 thousand new beneficiaries. The ordinance was published in the Federal Official Gazette, October 29th edition.
The deposit of the first installment in digital social savings will start from this Friday (30), and will end on November 20, according to the beneficiary’s date of birth. The second installment will be deposited between November 22 and December 12. The third, fourth and fifth installments will be credited between December 19 and January 27, 2021.
The Ministry of Citizenship reported that with the new lot, emergency aid reached the mark of 67.7 million people, which is equivalent to an expense of more than R $ 230 billion.
“The new lots of Emergency Aid released for payment enter into the cycles in force. The public of Ordinance No. 519 will be integrated into the calendar starting from Cycle 4. There are eight thousand citizens born in January who will already have the credit of the first installment in the digital social account this Friday ”, informed Cidadania.
Check out the new payment schedule below:
See how many installments you will receive in the extension of the aid
The extra installments of emergency aid in the amount of R $ 300 they are valid only for beneficiaries who are already receiving the benefit of R $ 600. However, the number of installments depends on when the worker, who is not part of Bolsa Família, started receiving the benefit in the initial amount.
The new installments in the amount of R $ 300 begin to be paid only after the completion of the five initial installments of R $ 600. New registrations will not be made, therefore, only those who have been approved for the installments of R $ 600 will be able to receive the extra installments.
The total amount of installments that the citizen will be entitled to will depend on when she started receiving the aid. The maximum is nine installments, the first five being R $ 600 and the last four being R $ 300.
- Who received the 1st installment in April: 9 plots
- Who received the 1st installment in May: 8 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in June: 7 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in July: 6 installments
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in August: will receive 4 installments of R $ 300 in September, October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in September: will receive 3 installments of R $ 300 in October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in October: will receive 2 installments of R $ 300 in the months of November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in November: will receive only 1 installment of R $ 300, in December.
See also: Aid of R $ 300: CAIXA confirms 4 installments for only half of the beneficiaries