Caixa Econômica Federal (CEF) makes new payments of emergency aid this week, both R $ 600 and R $ 300. Until next Friday, October 9, a total of 10.7 million workers will be contemplated.
This Monday (5th), emergency aid was paid to 3.3 million Brazilians born in February. The group that received the first installment of R $ 300 today received the first installment of the R $ 600 aid in April. In all, 2.1 million beneficiaries received aid of R $ 300 and the remaining 1.2 million received some of the installments of R $ 600.
On Wednesday (07), the beneficiaries born in March receive the aid. And on Friday (09), beneficiaries born in April. With the payment made, the beneficiaries will be able to move the money only through the digital social savings account. The money will be available for withdrawal from November 7 for those born in February, November 14 for those born in March, and November 21 for those born in April.
On Sunday (11), Caixa will deposit the aid for beneficiaries born in May. The group will be able to withdraw the money from November 21st.
Still this week, Tuesday (06), beneficiaries born in June will be able to start making cash withdrawals of the amount. And from Thursday (08), those born in July will be able to start moving.
See how many installments you will receive in the extension of the aid
You May Also Like:
The extra installments of emergency aid in the amount of R $ 300 they are valid only for beneficiaries who are already receiving the benefit of R $ 600. However, the number of installments depends on when the worker, who is not part of Bolsa Família, started receiving the benefit in the initial amount.
The new installments in the amount of R $ 300 begin to be paid only after the completion of the initial five installments of R $ 600. New registrations will not be made, therefore, only those who have been approved for the installments of R $ 600 will be able to receive the extra installments.
The total amount of installments that the citizen will be entitled to will depend on when she started receiving the aid. The maximum is nine installments, the first five being R $ 600 and the last four being R $ 300.
- Who received the 1st installment in April: 9 plots
- Who received the 1st installment in May: 8 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in June: 7 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in July: 6 installments
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in August: will receive 4 installments of R $ 300 in September, October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in September: will receive 3 installments of R $ 300 in October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in October: will receive 2 installments of R $ 300 in the months of November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in November: will receive only 1 installment of R $ 300, in December.
See also: Emergency Aid: Know what can exclude you from the R $ 300 installments