A Samsung announced that his Smart TVs 2020 will soon receive the Google Assistant, a feature that allows navigation and search by voice commands that is already available on smartphones and other smart displays. Personal assistant support will be launched first in the United States market and should arrive in other countries soon. The company did not highlight possible dates for the launch of the tool in Brazil.
Google Assistant – Google Play
Google Assistant – App Store
Below, you can see the list of Samsung 2020 TVs compatible with Google Assistant:
– TV models 2020 8K and 4K QLED;
– TV Models 2020 Crystal UHD;
– TV Models 2020 Frame e Serif;
– TV Models 2020 Sero e Terrace .
Samsung Smart TVs now have the platform Bixby for voice commands, the company’s own technology. Now, with Google Assistant support, you can use another tool to search for titles, control playback videos and movies, and even open applications. In addition, Google Assistant can also control Smart Home functions, such as lighting, and display the weather forecast. Check all options on Samsung support page.
How to set up Google Assistant on your Samsung 2020 TV
– Enter me settings and then select General. Select Voice (Voice), then select Voice Assistant (Voice Assistant);
– When prompted, select the Google Assistant as your voice assistant;
– When ready to use, press and hold the button Mic (Microphone) on the remote control. Configuration requests will appear on the TV screen;
– Give Google permission to help you perform tasks with your voice;
– Select Allow to allow Google and Samsung platforms to share information with each other;
– Next, you will need to continue to setting on your smartphone. Make sure your phone is on the same Wi-Fi network that your TV;
– Open the app Google Assistant on your phone and say “Set up my Assistant device”. If you have a device Android, the Google Assistant app is pre-installed. For iOS, just download it from App Store;
– Select your TV from the list of devices and tap Advance;
– Your TV should show a code that matches your phone. Touch Sim on the phone to confirm;
– Tap Allow to give the TV permission to access the phone;
* If Google Assistant is not an available option, update your TV’s software to the latest version.
Fonte: Samsung Newsroom, Samsung Newsroom