Genshin Impact, available for PS4, PC and mobile phones, is one of the hits of the moment and offers (for free) a gameplay similar to that of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. If you want to participate in the game, here we explain how to download and play the JRPG gacha of the moment.
In this text, we have collected the essentials you need to know to download and play Genshin Impact. Check out:
What is Genshin Impact?
Genshin Impact is an action RPG developed by the Chinese studio MiHoYo. The game offers exploration gameplay similar to titles like Zelda: Breath of the Wild, paying close attention to verticality and stamina.
The combat is focused on several characters with unique and complementary elemental skills. By mixing the elements, it is possible to create powerful and destructive reactions that cause amplified damage.
In addition, each character uses a type of weapon, which further increases the variety of gameplay at the time of combat.
The acquisition of these characters is through a gacha system, in which players need to open packages that bring random rewards. While it is possible to obtain packages through a coin that is obtainable in-game, there is the possibility to buy more currency with real money. We will explain more about the microtransactions below.
Available platforms and rating
Genshin Impact is available for PS4, PC and mobile phones. For Android phones, the game is recommended for ages 13 and older. For iOS devices, the title is recommended for ages 9 and up. On PS4, the game is recommended for people over 12, as it contains violence.
How to download Genshin Impact?
The mobile version can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play. For PC, Genshin Impact can be downloaded through the official website. The PS4 version can be downloaded for free from the PS Store.
Minimum requirements to run (via Millenium.GG)
- Requirements: Build v8a 64 bits;
- RAM: 3 GB or higher;
- SO: Android 7.0 or superior;
- HD: 8 GB of storage space.
- Compatible devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Pro 12.9 inches (2nd generation), iPad Pro 10.5 inches (2nd generation), iPad Pro 11 inches (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9 inches (3rd generation), iPad Pro 11 inches ( 4th generation), iPad Pro 12.9 inches (4th generation)
- OS: iOS 9.0 or higher;
- HD: 8 GB of storage space.
- SO: Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 8.1 64 bits ou Windows 10 64 bits;
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent;
- RAM memory: 8 GB;
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 or equivalent;
- DirectX: DirectX 11;
- HD: 30GB.
HD: 30 GB of storage space.
Tem cross-play e cross-save?
Genshin Impact is cross-play across all platforms, which means that people playing on mobile phones, PC and PS4 can play together.
Cross-save works between PC and cell phones. The function is not available on PS4.
In-game purchases (microtransactions)
Although it’s free to play, you can use real money in Genshin Impact. In the game, it is possible to purchase Genesis Crystals, which can be converted into Primogems, used to purchase packages that guarantee new characters or weapons.
Primogems can be acquired naturally when performing tasks in the game, but acquiring them through Genesis Crystals ensures that you can bet on luck more often and more often to assemble your dream team with their dream weapons.
Subscribe to the channel IGN Brasil on Youtube and visit our Facebook pages, Twitter, Instagram e Twitch!