How to prepare roasted milk without using your oven
THE Roasted milk is a dessert that comes from Chile. Like the rest of the countries, this country has received gastronomic influence from European countries. In this case, Spain, Germany and Italy. How do I prepare at home and without an oven?
>> What is the best time to apply coconut oil on your hair
During the Middle Ages, in Rome, this delicious recipe was one of the desserts that should not be missed in the Lenten reception and in the celebration of Holy Week. Interestingly, the original Roman recipe for roasted milk contained pepper, which was sprinkled on the surface, which was later replaced by powdered sugar.
>> How to prepare a natural coconut and mint drink to detoxify your body
In America, the kitchen has a different price. Our riches make our gastronomy the richest in the world. That’s why the roasted milk it has so many varieties depending on the country in which it is prepared.
>>WhatsApp develops new function for direct contact with technical support
See the recipe we prepared for you to make. Preparation is very easy and practical!
- -1 can of condensed milk
- -5 eggs
- -Milk (the same size as the condensed milk can)
- -1 drop of rum
>> Pudding with condensed milk in a blender and without oven
For or caramel:
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- ½ cup of water
>> Very easy: How to clean behind the blender’s propellers in seconds
1. In a round metal pan, add 1/2 cup of water and 5 tablespoons of sugar and stir constantly. This is caramel and the color must be golden.
2. Remove from heat when it is yellowish, as it should not darken. Avoid burning. While still hot, spread the caramel all over the pan and let it cool.
>> Coconut oil: the secret to accelerating hair growth with stronger strands
3. Now we are going to prepare the baked milk. Put the eggs, the condensed milk and the milk in a blender, beat until it becomes a homogeneous mass. Add a teaspoon of vanilla and / or rum at the end. Put the mixture in the pan and now cook without using the oven.
>> The recipe for preparing a delicious steak with chives
4. We will do it in a water bath (water to the middle of the container) tightly sealed with a lid and aluminum foil, so that water does not enter as it may damage the mixture. This takes 50 to 60 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out dry.
5. Finally, refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours. They can make with pineapple, chocolate, coconut, coffee and whatever they want. Serve the table and enjoy yourself.