© Reuters. (Blank Headline Received)
Por Paula Arend Laier
SAO PAULO (Reuters) – O had a slight fluctuation on Friday, with the fall of Petrobras and bank shares undermining the positive influence of overseas markets, while CSN opened the crop of index balance sheets with billionaire results.
At 11:01, the Ibovespa fell 0.07%, to 98,982.01 points. The financial volume was 4.2 billion reais.
On Wall Street, the S&P 500 was up 0.5%, finding some support in hopes related to a Covid-19 vaccine, after Pfizer said it could apply for approval for the emergency use of its vaccine in November.
In addition, retail sales grew 1.9% in the US in September, beating analysts’ forecasts, up 0.7%, according to a Reuters survey.
The president of the Omninvest analyst firm, Roberto Attuch, also pointed out that the market continues to follow closely the novel of fiscal stimulus in the United States.
The Brazilian tariff, in turn, showed a deceleration in the drop in retail sales recorded by ICVA for the fifth consecutive month, with the fall of 7.9% in September compared to the same month of 2019, in data discounting inflation.
– CSN ON (SA 🙂 fell 0.36%, amid profit-making movements, after renewing earlier the highest intraday price since January 2011, at 20.22 reais, up almost 4%. The company released adjusted EBITDA of 3.5 billion reais in the third quarter of last year. The stock came from three trading sessions followed by a high, period up 9.5%.
– USIMINAS PNA (SA 🙂 increased 2.58%, in the wake of CSN’s strong result, in addition to prospects for further price adjustments. In the mining and steel sector, GERDAU PN (SA 🙂 was up 0.44%, while VALE ON (SA 🙂 was up 0.38%.
– PETROBRAS PN (SA 🙂 e PETROBRAS ON (SA 🙂 were down 1.11% and 1.31%, respectively, in a new session of falling oil prices abroad.
– ITAÚ UNIBANCO PN and BRADESCO PN (SA 🙂 fell 0.98% and 1.16%, respectively, also weighing on the Ibovespa, with the sector as a whole down.
– SUZANO (SA 🙂 ON was up 4.98%, with analysts citing a RISI report about a dominant South American pulp supplier raising the price of bleached short fiber (BHK) by $ 20 per ton. KLABIN UNIT (SA 🙂 was up 4.07%, also reacting to new developments related to the incorporation of Sogemar.