The new Apple iPhones are here. The iPhone 12 and its entire line begins to be available for purchase and lovers of the brand have certainly scratched the card.
However, if that is not the case, it is time to see a video published by our friend and fellow Podcasts 4gnews, Daniel Pinto.
The video talks about what Apple did not tell you in the presentation of the iPhone 12 and also gives us a look at the biggest differences between the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. In summary, take the opportunity to subscribe to Daniel Pinto’s channel. If you’re an Apple lover, I can guarantee you that you’ll love what’s coming!
What Apple didn’t tell you at the iPhone 12 presentation
- Fast wireless charging (15W) is only with MagSafe
- 5G mmWave technology is only available in the United States of America
- American models will work in Europe with 5G
- Water and dust resistance is improved
- Battery size has not been revealed, however, nothing has been told about its autonomy
- Apple A14 allows you to use DeepVision on all cameras
- Charger and earpods price lowered on Apple’s website
Biggest differences from iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
- The obvious size difference
- Pro Max stabilization is on the sensor, not the lens
- Zoom lens on iPhone Pro Max is slightly higher
We can say that it is not normal to see an iPhone presentation without the typical “wooow“. Certainly for this reason, we had a fast dynamic in the development of the terminals.
The new iPhones arrived in Portugal with a price seriously higher than the models of the USA, something that has been getting worse in recent years.
4gnews editors recommend: