Marvel’s Avengers was the best-selling game of the month in September in the United States of America, followed by Super Mario 3D All-Stars and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2.
These news come at a time when Crystal Dynamics revealed that the version for the new generation has been postponed. Marvel’s Avengers made history in the territory, being now the second best selling superhero game, after Marvel’s Spider-Man.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars was the second best seller in September and the tenth best seller of 2020.
Take the top 20 best-selling games in the U.S. in September 2020:
- Marvel’s Avengers
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars*
- Madden NFL 21
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2
- NBA 2K21 *
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Crusader Kings 3
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons*
- Star Wars: Squadrons
- Mario Kart 8: Deluxe*
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Ring Fit Adventure
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate*
- UFC 4
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe*
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild*
- Super Mario Odyssey*
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Super Mario Party*
* Digital sales not included.
Pedro Ferreira is a content producer at IGN Portugal. You can follow him on Twitter