Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar (28) scored three goals – but is called a “clown” after this week’s World Cup qualifier against Peru.
Here are all our odds tips!
It is Peru defender Carlos Zambrano who is furious after a match in which Brazil was under twice, but came back and won 4-2.
Neymar climbed with his three goals past Ronaldo on the list of national team scorers for Brazil. Only Pelé (national team player from 1957 to 1971) has more goals: 77 against Neymar’s 64. Messi also has 71 for Argentina.
Here you can play Lotto!
In the same way as in last year’s Copa América, Neymar provided two penalty kicks – and turned them both into goals themselves.
Here you can highlights from the match (external link)
Zambrano was given a chance to change things around. Teammate Carlos Cáceda also received a red card. Zambrano plays daily in Argentina for Boca Juniors. He ran into Neymar in an interview with American Television on the program “La bandene del Chino”.
These matches should never have been played
– Honestly, he is a great player, one of the best in the world, but for me he is a real clown, said the Peruvian.
– In the penalty area he threw himself four or five times to see if they would give him a penalty kick, and in the end he achieved what he wanted, two penalty kicks, but they should not have been.
In the World Cup in 2018, Neymar won the “rolling competition”, and Zambano is not impressed now either.
Lotto, Vikinglotto and Eurojacpot – here you can try your luck!
– He is looking for the smallest opportunity, says Peru’s defender, who also reached out to the referees that it was VAR analysis as soon as it was about Brazil.
Now Neymar has returned to Europe, and Friday’s opponent is Birger Meling’s Nîmes. The long trip means that Paris Saint-Germain may choose to start without the Brazilian.
VG-tips: Nîmes-Paris Saint-Germain
* Nîmes vant 1-0 away against local rival Montpellier in the last match before the international matches took over the football show. The goal came late in the settlement. The hosts have delivered to approved so far this fall with a 2-2-2 result in six matches. Especially considering that the team ended up in the place of relegation in Ligue 1 this summer.
* Briancon (f) zones and here Meling (f) is going to press again – only 48 hours after he wore the Norwegian national team jersey at Ullevaal. The same goes for a PSG player like Mbappé (a). Not to mention Argentina’s Paredes (mb) and Brazil’s Marquinhos (f) and Neymar (a). How obvious all these stars are after matches and long flights is not good to say.
* Paris Club otherwise missing Bernat (f), Kurzawa (f) and Di Maria (edge). Icardi (a) is questionable. The guests have recovered from a weak start, and now stand with four league triumphs in a row with 12-1 in total goal difference.
This Under 2.5 Goal bet proposal is played down to 2.25 in odds and it must be combined. The deadline is at 20.55, and the match will be shown on Vsport1
VG has a commercial collaboration with Norsk Tipping, which means that VG receives a share of the income from games under the auspices of the betting company on our platforms. Norsk Tipping has no influence on theme selection or content, which is based solely on editorial assessments.