Nvidia eases the veil.
Nvidia has now announced that 12 games are in the process of supporting RTX and DLSS features, which are available on the GeForce RTX 2000 and 3000 series.
It was already known that Watch Dogs: Legion, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Cyberpunk 2077 will have access to these features, but now the list of games is even longer.
- Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord will receive Nvidia DLSS support in November
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands get raytracing on shadows in november
- Ghostrunner launched on October 27 with raytracing on reflections
- Pumpkin Jack launches on Steam next Friday, with raytracing on reflections and shadows, as well as improved lighting and DLSS support
- Xuan-Yuan Sword VII launches on Steam on October 28 with “global illumination” racing and DLSS
- Edge of Eternity (available in beta) receives DLSS support via an update in November
- Enlisted launches in closed beta in November with “global illumination” racing and Nvidia DLSS
- Mortal Shell will be updated with raytracing on shadows and DLSS support next month
- Ready or Not will be launched in early access on Steam later this year, with support and raytracing on reflections, raytracing on shadows and raytracing on “ambient occlusion”, as well as Nvidia DLSS.