Games expected at the end of the year as Cyberpunk 2077 will also have RTX ON
A Nvidia released a list showing which PC games will to receive or reach the end of the year with support for information technologies Ray Tracing e DLSS GeForce RTX. Ray-Tracing and artificial intelligence are enabling further advances in games, both in AAA and independent titles. The company’s GPUs with dedicated RT cores promise accelerated performance, giving the game a more real experience, both in graphics and interaction.
Check the list below of the next RTX ON games that will arrive or receive technology support by the end of the year:
Games that will have RTX functions:
- Ghostrunner – will be released on October 27th with reflections and shadows in Ray Tracing and DLSS.
- Pumpkin Jack – will be released on October 23 with reflections and shadows in Ray Tracing, improved lighting and DLSS.
- Xuan-Yuan Sword VII – will be released on October 28 with lighting in Ray Tracing and DLSS.
Released games that will be updated with Ray Tracing support in November:
- Edge of Eternity – already available in early access, you will receive DLSS support.
- Mortal Shell – with shadows in Ray Tracing and DLSS.
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – with DLSS.
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands – with shadows in Ray Tracing.
Games that will arrive in early access with RTX ON:
– Continues after advertising –
- Enlisted – the closed beta that starts in November will already have global lighting in Ray Tracing and DLSS.
- Ready or Not – reflections, shadows and ambient occlusion in Ray Tracing and DLSS will be available in early game access later this year.
Great titles expected for the end of the year that will arrive with RTX ON:
- Watch Dogs: Legion – arrives on October 29 with reflections in Ray Tracing and DLSS.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War – arrives on November 13 with Ray Tracing and DLSS.
- Cyberpunk 2077 – arrives on November 19 with reflections, ambient occlusion, leftovers and diffuse lighting in Ray Tracing, as well as the DLSS.
With the new Ampere architecture, Nvidia guarantees that this year’s top titles will look better and run faster. Watch Dogs: Legion, for example, will feature “dynamic reflectivity to London surfaces” using Ray Tracing. NVIDIA DLSS will guarantee maximum performance and allow 8K games when playing on the video card GeForce RTX 3090.