This Wednesday (21), the beneficiaries of the emergency aid, born in August, will receive the 6th installment of the benefit, in the amount of R $ 300.
There are also beneficiaries who will still receive one of the installments in the initial amount, of R $ 600. Among them, workers who contested the analysis of the benefit between July 20 and August 25, and who will receive the first installment, will receive payment. 5 installments of R $ 600 of the benefit.
The amount will be deposited in the digital account by Caixa Econômica Federal. Initially, the resource can be used for transactions in the Caixa Tem application itself.
Withdrawals and transfers
Last Tuesday, October 20, new withdrawals and transfers from the emergency aid of R $ 600 were released by Caixa. According to the statement released by the bank, the amount was released to those born in October who are not from Bolsa Família.
Citizens can withdraw at least one of the first five installments, depending on when their registration was approved. The amount released makes up cycle 2 of payments – it had been deposited in digital savings on 28 September.
Number of installments receivable
The total amount of installments that the citizen will be entitled to will depend on when she started receiving the aid. The maximum is nine installments, the first five being R $ 600 and the last four being R $ 300.
- Who received the 1st installment in April: 9 plots
- Who received the 1st installment in May: 8 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in June: 7 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in July: 6 installments
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in August: will receive 4 installments of R $ 300 in September, October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in September: will receive 3 installments of R $ 300 in October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in October: will receive 2 installments of R $ 300 in the months of November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in November: will receive only 1 installment of R $ 300, in December.
According to the Government, those who contested via a digital platform between July 20 and August 25, and are considered eligible, will receive a total of 4 installments of R $ 600, starting from Cycle 3.
You May Also Like:
Thus, these people will not be entitled to any portion of the so-called residual emergency aid, of R $ 300.
Women heads of families are entitled to two quotas:
- the first five installments are R $ 1,200,
- the last four installments are R $ 600.
The Government maintained the form of payments through cycles. For this, the dates have been reorganized.
All beneficiaries receive a new installment (either R $ 600 or R $ 300), depending on the beneficiary’s birthday month.
Caixa has now completed Cycle 2, which has not changed. From Cycle 3, which was changed, the beneficiaries who started receiving in April will have the deposit of the 6th installment, already with the amount reduced to R $ 300.
Cycles are not valid for those enrolled in Bolsa Família.
Emergency aid – Cycle 2
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 3
|October||28/out||1st / Dec|
|November||29/out||05 / dec|
|December||1st / Dec||05 / dec|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 4
|October||16/nov||1st / Dec|
|November||18/nov||05 / dec|
|December||20/nov||05 / dec|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 5
|July||02 / dec||15/jan|
|August||04 / dec||18/jan|
|September||06 / dec||20/jan|
|December||Dec / 12||27/jan|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 6
|Janeiro||Dec 13||Dec 19|
|February||Dec 13||Dec 19|
|March||Dec / 14||04/jan|