The Federal Government is offering offers and facilities for the purchase of goods and contracting of financial services. The goal is to move the economy.
Who has a CNPJ and falls into the category of microentrepreneur (criterion uses annual earnings of up to R $ 81 thousand as a basis) can buy zero car with up to 30% discount and guarantee loan considerable amounts without interest and more easily. Check out more information below.
The Zero Interest Program, offered by Sebrae, is a credit modality for Individual Microentrepreneurs (MEIs) and grants financing exempt from interest rates and a longer term to pay (up to 36 times). Of the guaranteed amounts, there are the amounts of R $ 1,000 (minimum) to R $ 20,000 (maximum value).
Valid only for the state of São Paulo, MEIs from other federal units should wait a little longer to have access to these opportunities. But there are also some rules that need to be followed. Some of them are:
- No registration restrictions;
- The financing should be destined to the purchase of products that expand the business, such as the purchase of vehicle accessories, machinery, work tools, motorcycles, utility vehicles, among others.
- For credit to be granted, the micro company must go through a grace period, that is, information on income and business situation will be analyzed since its creation for approval in the program.
Those interested in participating in the Zero Interest Sebrae can access the site and to register, after that, it is necessary to attend a unit of the Regional Office of Sebrae SP carrying the following documents:
- RG and CPF (certified copies);
- Proof of address;
- Certificate of completion of the Super MEI program;
- Simple copies of the CNPJ card;
- MEI condition certificate;
- Last annual statement (DANS SIMEI).
Zero car purchase discount
In addition to the loan, there is also an opportunity to purchase a zero car. Discounts for microentrepreneurs reach 30% of the total value of the vehicle; which is also true for any type of company. This happens due to the Tax on the circulation of goods and provision of services (ICMS). Among the partner companies are Fiat, Renault, Volkswagen and Chevrolet.
The guarantee of the discount is made upon presentation of the National Register of Legal Entities (CNPJ) at the time of purchase. Before the purchase, the entrepreneur must previously research the percentage of each brand, since the discounts vary from 2.5% to 30%.
If the use of the vehicle is justified for company activities, the discounts given are greater. This criterion avoids the purchase of a cheaper car to be resold later at market price. Another detail that the misuse of the benefit is the length of stay with the asset, which is a minimum of one year.
See also: Caixa authorizes two new loans with excellent payment terms