AC Milan boss Stefano Pioli believes that Jens Petter Hauge (21) already understands Italian well – and believes that the northerner has both the speed and the technique he needs. Now it’s Milan derby against Inter.
Here are all our odds tips!
When asked what impression Hauge has made on himself and the team so far, Pioli answers according to milannews.it:
– A very good impression, he is a smart and attentive boy. He has speed and technique, important qualities for our way of playing and for modern football.
– He comes from another country, but he tries hard and already understands Italian well enough.
Jens Petter Hauge dropped mental trainer: – Nothing for me
It has only been two and a half weeks since Jens Petter Hauge landed in Milan, and quickly made his debut. Since then he has been at a long national team gathering where he came in and made his A national team debut against Romania.
Saturday is Lotto Day. Here you can play!
– It is incredible to have a Norwegian in the Milan jersey, states Strive commentator Even Braastad, who is also half of the podcast «Bootball».
– Then he will probably notice even more what it means to play in Milan when the San Siro is full again sometime in the future. For the Milan derby, full stands are the best clothes, but Hauge will probably notice the pressure a bit anyway, I think.
Jens Petter Hauge made his Milan debut
– There are good chances that he will get to play. It is not an unthinkable scenario that Pioli has to make offensive moves throughout the match. Hauge has not managed too many sessions with the team due to the international matches, but based on what Pioli said on Friday, he has already managed to impress, says Even Braastad.
The Viking Lotto pot is up to 122 million Norwegian kroner!
It has been almost ten years since AC Milan won the “away match” against Inter, but the goal is to put an end to that series on Sunday.
Since the 2005-2006 season, Inter have an impressive statistic in the matches where they are at home: 11 of 15 possible victories, three draws and a triumph for AC Milan.
But the victory came in the “Scudetto year” 2010-2011 when AC Milan last took the league championship.
This is where the Hauge adventure began: – Has had a formidable development
VG-tips: Inter – Milan
Both Milan clubs have got off to a great start – Milan are the best with a full pot in three games and 7-0 in goals, while Inter stand with a 2-1-0 result and 10-6 in overall goal difference.
Inter has confirmed that all national team players have returned home from what is incorrectly called the “national team break” with negative Covid-19 tests. But from before, Ashley Young (f), Milan Skriniar (f), Roberto Gagliardini (mb) and Radja Nainggolan (mb) are out. This is the beginning of a tough game schedule with six games in 17 days.
Milan have met Bologna, Crotone and Spezia who with all due respect may not be the most frightening opposition – but they have impressed. And have self-confidence.
It is important for a team that has lost the last four mutual meetings in Milan – most recently with 2-4 in February. The goal for the season, we assume, is to end up in the Champions League place. And Inter can not smoke in a match like this if you seriously challenge Juventus.
There is so much at stake that we are going for a draw. The odds are 3.35, play stop is at 17.55 and Strive show the match.
VG has a commercial collaboration with Norsk Tipping, which means that VG receives a share of the income from games under the auspices of the betting company on our platforms. Norsk Tipping has no influence on theme selection or content, which is based solely on editorial assessments.