In August, blogger and influencer Anniken Jørgensen (24) confirmed that her off-and-on boyfriend Anders Gran had once again ended. The break-up revealed the 24-year-old herself on Instagram Story, where she wrote that they had tried several times to make the relationship work.
After the break-up, Jørgensen went hard on Instagram against the media that covered the case. Now the influencer tells more about the background because she finds it unpleasant that the press mentions her private life.
– It is very strange to be a public person. Everything does not have to be shown, and my relationship also goes far beyond my love life. You are usually very back and forth, and is not it normal? says Jørgensen to Se og Hør at the Costume Awards, and continues:
– You make it end, you are with someone, it did not work completely. It’s very strange that someone in a way has to cover it all the time, and I think that is unnecessary. I do not think anything of it.
The popular blogger would rather talk about other things in life – such as writing.
– Do you have a little authorial dream?
– Yes, maybe in the end. But then I have to be old, that is. Then it’s sixty plus, the 24-year-old jokes to See and Hear.
Anniken Jørgensen also says that the corona pandemic has led to major changes in her life – among other things, the plans to move abroad had to be shelved.
– I was actually going to move to France in April to learn French, but it went very badly. So then I have taken the matter into my own hands and sit on Duolingo, which is an app on my mobile, says the well-known influencer.
See more celebrities who visited the Costume Awards Wednesday night below:
The 24-year-old even admits that she is now starting to become quite steady in the elegant language.
– Yes, I think so. I can read it, but if anyone talks to me, I do not understand anything.
Jørgensen also recently published the novel “Og så kom regnet”, which is her second book. When she released the book “Just another night” in 2018, DJ Simen Auke tried to stop the release – because he thought he was betrayed. In the end, however, the parties reached an agreement – without going to court.
This time, the release has gone more smoothly, something Jørgensen is happy about.
– It has been a lot of fun, a little less fuzz and a little less reviews this time, and a little less lawsuits. So it’s delicious, I relax with it, she says to Dagbladet
It was as mentioned in August that Jørgensen revealed that she and Gran had parted ways – again. They found each other again in February this year – but this time too the relationship was not to last.
“This is probably what most people want to know, and no. We are not together. We actually ended it a while ago and I wish him the best. He is my best friend, but we have tried many times to make it work “, she wrote on Instagram in August.
The blogger also explained then that she thinks it is strange to be in a public relationship, and that the reason why she did not comment on the break-up earlier, was that she did not want to see it discussed elsewhere.
“I do not think it is important news for anyone but myself and the people I want to tell it to, so yes. But I’m fine and we really tried. Maybe it will work when we are older “, she wrote further.
READ ALSO: Was caught on peach- «answers» like this