Having spent a decade together this year, Aline Wirley and Igor Rickli show that the couple’s attunement is also printed on the walls of the family’s house, stuck in the middle of the woods, in Alto da Boa Vista. The two say that they always wanted to have their love blessed by nature. When they found the dream property eight years ago, they made home a temple.
– We have a relationship with this house of great love. When we found it, it had been abandoned for over 15 years. So, the people who restructured it, painted it, Igor made the curtains … Everything we are as a couple is here, Antônio (son of the couple) came straight here when he was born. It is more than a house, it is part of our history – says Aline.
And Igor corroborates:
– Our relationship is symbiosis with the house, it is another marriage, a very particular relationship with space. We were lucky to find an incredible place, but the coolest thing is because we treat our home with love, respect. That’s where we take care of ourselves. It is a sacred place for us, it is a member of the family.
The couple even highlights some favorite corners of the home sweet home.
– He likes to sit at the piano, connect with nature and play. We have a room with a green sofa, which was renovated after Igor found it on the street. Everything here at home is kind of reused. A lot comes from antiquities. Because the house was abandoned, the furniture was old, the revitalization was a strong part during all these years – says Aline.
However, four months ago, the sacred soil of the house was stained with the invasion of the coronavirus and assailants.
– I had Covid coming back from a trip, very early in the pandemic. I went to record “Genesis”, in Morocco, and on my return I manifested symptoms. I stayed in bed. It was scary, because I didn’t know how to act. I was isolated here – says Igor, who subsequently saw the family temple being robbed: – We had never thought about it, tried not to feed fear. But when it happened … When you are inside the house and you see people coming in with guns pointed at you … I don’t wish for anyone. It was morning, I had already woken up and saw Aline coming down. It was traumatic and broke a spell that we had. We had an almost youthful euphoria. Although we are still optimistic, the episode shook us.
Aline thanks her son for not being home at the moment.
– He had gone to a friend’s house with his grandmother, since the two were also quarantined. Antônio was already showing irritation, sadness at the isolation and we let him go to give us a little oxygen. The next day, we suffered the assault. It was deliverance, because if he had here, we might not want the house anymore. How to live in peace after that? Everyone is scared to this day, anything we have tachycardia. We try to pray, we put security cameras …
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://extra.globo.com/mulher/decoracao/aline-wirley-igor-rickli-mostram-os-cantinhos-preferidos-de-sua-casa-cercada-pelo-verde-no-alto-da-boa-vista-rv1-1-24757101.html
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!