With the 11% increase in the incidence of COVID-19 in the last 14 days in Minas Gerais, four health regions in the state will regress to more restrictive phases of the Minas Consciente program. The announcement was made during the deliberation of the Extraordinary Committee Covid-19, this Wednesday.
In addition to the worsening of coronavirus transmission rates, bed occupancy in some locations has also increased, according to the Secretary of State for Health, physician Carlos Eduardo Amaral.
The Northeast and East regions move to the program’s Red Wave. In these regions only essential services, such as supermarkets and pharmacies, are allowed to operate.
The East, South and Southeast regions are returning to Onda Amarela, which allows the opening of non-essential services with less risk of contagion, such as clothing stores and beauty sales.
The Vale do Ao region remains in Onda Amarela, while the other nine regions (Tringulo do Norte, Tringulo do Sul, Sul, Oeste, Centro, Noroeste, Norte, Jequitinhonha and Centro-Sul) are located in Onda Verde, a phase that allows the opening non-essential services with high risk of contagion, such as cinemas and bars with live music.
According to the Secretary of Health, despite the worsening of some indicators, there is no risk of a new wave of increased virus transmission across the state.
“What we assessed was the increased incidence of the number of cases in some regions, which caused the return of some regions of the waves in which they were. But this is the reason why we think there is a new wave in the state ”, he evaluated.
Carlos Amaral also recalled the importance of the population maintaining care to prevent the transmission of the disease. “It is essential that the miners participate in the control actions, with the use of masks, alcohol gel and social distance”, he concluded.
The Tringulo do Norte, Tringulo do Sul, Sul, Oeste, Centro, Noroeste, Norte, Jequitinhonha and Centro-Sul regions remained on the green wave * of Minas Consciente. This phase makes it possible to open non-essential services with a high risk of contagion. Just them:
- Artistic activities, such as theatrical, musical and dance and circus production;
- Cinemas, libraries, museums, archives;
- Parks, zoos and gardens;
- Fairs, congresses, exhibitions, filming of parties, party houses, buffets;
- Diverse parks, discos, nightclubs, sinuca;
- Bars with entertainment (shows and shows);
- Piercing and tattoo placement services.
The East, South and Southeast regions join the Vale do Ao in the yellow wave, a phase where non-essential services are allowed to open, such as:
- Bars (non-local consumption);
- Driving schools and driving courses;
- Sales of beauty and aesthetic activities;
- Commerce of household appliances and audio and video equipment;
- Stationery stores, book stores, records and magazines;
- Clothing stores, jewelry, jewelry, shoes, and travel goods;
- Trade in bed, bath and table items;
- Furniture and chandelier stores;
- Department stores and duty free;
- Toy stores;
- Academies (with restrictions);
- Travel agencies;
The Northeast and East regions have already moved on to the red wave, the most restrictive in Minas Consciente, where only services considered essential are allowed, such as:
- Supermarkets, bakeries, restaurants, snack bars, convenience stores;
- Bars (only for delivery or pick up at the counter);
- Aougues, fishmongers, fresh produce;
- Food vending services;
- Farms, drugstores, cosmetics stores, laundries, pet shop;
- Banks, lottery houses, credit unions;
- Vigilance and private security;
- Repair and maintenance services;
- Computer stores and communication devices;
- Hotels, motis, campsites, accommodation and pensions;
- Civil construction and infrastructure works;
- Trade in vehicles, cars and automotive accessories.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.em.com.br/app/noticia/gerais/2020/11/18/interna_gerais,1207561/covid-19-apos-alta-de-11-4-regioes-de-mg-regridem-em-flexibilizacao.shtml
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!