A Caixa Econômica Federal starts this Tuesday (17th) the payment of the eighth and penultimate installment of emergency aid of R $ 300 (R $ 600 for mothers who are heads of household) for those who belong to the Bolsa Família program. Until Monday (30), 16 million people belonging to the Bolsa will be able to withdraw the amount.
Today, 1.6 million beneficiaries with final NIS 1 receive the new payment. The Bolsa Família payment schedule follows the order of the final digit of the NIS number, which is customary in the program – see complete Bolsa Família calendar below.
Calendar of the eighth installment of emergency aid for those with Bolsa Família
|November 17||Beneficiaries with final NIS 1|
|November 18||Beneficiaries with final NIS 2|
|November 19||Beneficiaries with final NIS 3|
|November 20||Beneficiaries with final NIS 4|
|November 23||Beneficiaries with final NIS 5|
|November 24||Beneficiaries with final NIS 6|
|November 25th||Beneficiaries with final NIS 7|
|November 26th||Beneficiaries with final NIS 8|
|November 27||Beneficiaries with final NIS 9|
|30th of November||Beneficiaries with final NIS 0|
And who doesn’t belong to the Bolsa Família program, what will they receive?
Payments for those registered in the program via Cadastro Único, application and the emergency aid website, follow the Cycle calendar created by the Ministry of Citizenship. (see full calendars here).
Of this group – batch valid for Cycle 4 (see full schedule below) -, 3.4 million born in November will receive some installment on Wednesday (18) and 3.4 million born in December receive on Friday (20th), ending aid payment cycle 4.
They will receive some installment – from the third to the seventh – in the amount of R $ 600 (R $ 1,200 for mothers who are heads of household) or R $ 300 (R $ 600 for mothers who are heads of household) emergency extension assistance.
Check out who receives and who can withdraw emergency aid this week
- Tuesday (17) – 1.6 million Bolsa Família beneficiaries with final NIS 1 they will be able to withdraw the eighth installment;
- Wednesday (18) – 3.4 million beneficiaries born in November will receive a new installment of R $ 600 or R $ 300 and 1.6 million Bolsa Família beneficiaries with final NIS 2 they will be able to withdraw the eighth installment;
- Thursday (19) – 1.6 million Bolsa Família beneficiaries with final NIS 3 they will be able to withdraw the eighth installment;
- Friday (20) – 3.4 million beneficiaries born in December will receive a new installment of R $ 600 or R $ 300 and 1.6 million Bolsa Família beneficiaries with final NIS 4 they will be able to withdraw the eighth installment;
- Saturday (21) – 7.4 million born in April and May will be able to withdraw up to two installments received on 9 and 11 October and on 6 and 8 November.
Cycle 4 schedule for emergency aid payments and withdrawals
|Born in||How many receive||Account credit||Cash withdrawals and transfers|
|janeiro||3.6 million people||October 30||November 7|
|February||3.2 million people||November 4th||November 7|
|March||3.7 million people||November 5||November 14|
|April||3.4 million people||November 6||November 21st|
|May||3.6 million people||November 8th||November 21st|
|June||3.6 million people||November 11th||November 24|
|July||3.6 million people||November 12||November 26th|
|August||3.6 million people||November 13||November 28th|
|September||3.6 million people||November 15||November 28th|
|October||3.6 million people||November 16||December 1st|
|November||3.4 million people||November 18||December 5th|
|December||3.4 million people||November 20||December 5th|
Withdrawals and transfers during the week
Later this week, the bank will allow emergency assistance to be withdrawn in up to two installments.
On Saturday (21), the birthdays of April and May will be able to withdraw or transfer the money up to two installments received in a Social Digital Savings Account on October 9th and 11th and November 6th and 8th.
In order to cash out the emergency aid, you must log in to the Caixa Tem application, select the withdrawal option without card and generate the withdrawal code.
After, the worker must enter the password to view the withdrawal code on the cell phone screen. The code, which is valid for one hour, must be used at CAIXA ATMs, lottery shops or the corresponding Caixa Aqui.
Through the Caixa Tem application it is also possible to transfer money to another account, but the movement limit is up to R $ 600 per day.
Check how many installments of R $ 300 emergency relief you will receive
- Who received the first installment in April will be entitled to four more plots;
- Who had the aid approved in May will receive three more plots;
- Who received the first installment in June win two more plots;
- Who received the first installment in July will only receive one more installment;
- Who belongs to the Bolsa Família program will receive all four residual plots.
Bolsa Família – Photo: Agência Senado
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://valorinveste.globo.com/mercados/brasil-e-politica/noticia/2020/11/17/oitava-parcela-do-auxilio-emergencial-calendario-bolsa-familia.ghtml
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!