A total of four players have tested positive for corona in Odd.
The elite series club announces this on its website on Monday night.
From before, Fredrik Nordkvelle has tested positive for covid-19. Now John Kitolano, Elbasan Rashani and Petter Hagen have done the same.
– All three report a small degree of symptoms, they are now in isolation, and are taken care of by the club’s medical apparatus, the club reports.
– In line with current routines for infection detection and notification of close contacts, this is followed up by the municipal infection team. The quarantine period for these three will run until Wednesday 9 December.
Furthermore, it is called:
– The others in the cohort, which consists of players and support staff, are in quarantine. All of these must be retested next Thursday.
Odd was to play a league match against Sandefjord on Sunday, but the match was postponed due to the infection in the squad. Odds settlement against Strømsgodset and Kristiansund has also been given new dates.
Nordkvelle has been open about how he has experienced the infection. To the newspaper TA he says:
– It was Friday that I felt a little cold symptoms. I was a little heavy in the head, but it was a normal Friday night. When I woke up on Saturday, it was a little worse. I contacted the doctor to get a test, even though I did not believe it could be corona at all. The symptoms were so mild that I thought it was just a slight cold. Therefore, the answer was very surprising.
The last round of the series is scheduled to take place on December 22:
– We see that we have five games left and we hope we can complete the league game before Christmas is called in. It will be a tight match program, but we will take on that challenge, says Odd coach Jan-Frode Nornes to TA.
THE ELITE SERIES
|Bodø / Glimt||26||23||2||1||90||–||29||71|
|The electricity goods||26||5||9||12||32||–||49||24|
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.dagbladet.no/sport/smittesjokk-i-odd/73125582
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!