Among the workers who receive this Sunday, are 2.2 million who will receive the first installment of the R $ 300 extension Emergency Aid. Another 1.3 million will still receive some of the installments of R $ 600 – among them, workers who made the challenge between July 20 and August 25, and who will receive the first of the 5 installments of R $ 600 of the benefit. This Sunday’s payments are for those born in December.
0For beneficiaries that are part of Bolsa Família, Caixa concludes on Friday (3) the payment of the second of the 4 installments of R $ 300. The next one starts to be paid on November 17.
Check the dates for the payment of the new phase of the R $ 300.00 Emergency Aid
The aid paid this Sunday will be credited to Caixa’s digital social savings account, which can be used initially for bill payment and purchases through the virtual card. Withdrawals and transfers for those who receive the credit this Sunday will be released on December 5th (see the calendars below).
SEE WHO RECEIVES THIS SUNDAY:
- 1.3 million Cadastro Único workers and registered via website and app, born in December, receive the next installment of R $ 600:
– approved who already received 4 installments receive the fifth installment;
– approved who already received 3 installments receive the fourth installment;
– approved who have already received 2 installments receive the third installment;
– approved who have already received 1 installment receive the second installment;
– new approved receive the first installment.
- 2.2 million Cadastro Único workers and registered via website and app, born in December, receive the first installment of R $ 300:
– workers who have already received the 5 installments of R $ 600 receive the first installment of R $ 300
Workers can consult the status of the benefit through the emergency aid application or the website auxilio.caixa.gov.br.
See payment schedules below.
FAMILY BAG BENEFICIARIES
Emergency Aid – Bolsa Família Beneficiaries – Photo: Economy G1
BENEFICIARIES OUTSIDE THE FAMILY BAG
Click here to see the full payment schedule