Caixa Econômica Federal will make available, from 2021, a simpler way for the beneficiaries of emergency aid to obtain loans.
In order to pay the emergency aid, Caixa opened millions of digital savings for Brazilians. Through the digital account, the bank intends to launch a kind of microcredit for the group of beneficiaries.
The offer of microcredit was already discussed by the bank. However, the opening of so many digital accounts for payment of aid ended up accelerating the process. About 33 million Brazilians were not Caixa customers.
The granting of microcredit to workers who had their savings account open to receive the benefit may be a chance for thousands to use extra money.
Caixa expects to keep digital savings open when the payment of emergency aid has ended. The option should be available to Brazilians in the first quarter of next year.
Find out how many installments of emergency aid you will still receive
The total amount of installments that the citizen will be entitled to will depend on when she started receiving the aid. The maximum is nine installments, the first five being R $ 600 and the last four being R $ 300.
- Who received the 1st installment in April: 9 plots
- Who received the 1st installment in May: 8 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in June: 7 installments
- Who received the 1st installment in July: 6 installments
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in August: will receive 4 installments of R $ 300 in September, October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in September: will receive 3 installments of R $ 300 in October, November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in October: will receive 2 installments of R $ 300 in the months of November and December;
- Who received the last installment of R $ 600 in November: will receive only 1 installment of R $ 300, in December.
The Government maintained the form of payments through cycles. For this, the dates have been reorganized.
All beneficiaries receive a new installment (either R $ 600 or R $ 300), depending on the beneficiary’s birthday month.
Cycles are not valid for those enrolled in Bolsa Família.
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 3
|October||28/out||1st / Dec|
|November||29/out||05 / dec|
|December||1st / Dec||05 / dec|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 4
|October||16/nov||1st / Dec|
|November||18/nov||05 / dec|
|December||20/nov||05 / dec|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 5
|July||02 / dec||15/jan|
|August||04 / dec||18/jan|
|September||06 / Dec||20/jan|
|December||Dec / 12||27/jan|
Emergency aid – NEW CYCLE 6
|Janeiro||Dec 13||Dec 19|
|February||Dec 13||Dec 19|
|March||Dec / 14||04/jan|
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://noticiasconcursos.com.br/direitos-trabalhador/auxilio-emergencial-caixa-vai-liberar-emprestimo-facil-para-beneficiarios/
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!