With a positive test for Covid-19, Abel Braga will not lead Inter on the edge of the field in this Sunday’s match against Fluminense, in Beira-Rio, but prepared a new lineup. Caio Vidal should start the game at 18h15, in a formation with practically maximum strength.
The 20-year-old made his debut for the professional team in the 1-0 victory over América-MG, in the Brazil Cup, followed by elimination on penalties, when he joined Rodrigo Dourado. As found give, he trained among the starters last Saturday and goes to the game.
Caio Vidal, playing for Inter’s under-20 team – Photo: Jota Finkler / Disclosure, Inter
This is a bet by Abel to try to make the team more aggressive against Flu. In the three games with the coach in charge, the Colorado team had more possession of the ball and finished more than the rivals, but scored only one goal.
In defense, the coach should keep Zé Gabriel alongside Cuesta, even with Rodrigo Moledo recovered from a muscle problem in his right thigh.
Nonato and Patrick completed the isolation period for Covid-19 and are available, but only the first starts as a starter.
With the absences of Heitor and Rodrigo Lindoso (suspended) and Abel Hernández (muscle injury), the rest of the team will have practically maximum strength, with Edenílson and Thiago Galhardo.
The probable Inter has: Marcelo Lomba; Rodinei, Zé Gabriel, Cuesta and Uendel; Dourado, Nonato, Edenílson, Mauricio and Caio Vidal; Thiago Galhardo.
Inter and Fluminense will face each other at 18h15 this Sunday, in Beira-Rio, in a game for the 22nd round of the Brasileirão. Colorado fell to third on the table with 36 points and is trying to recover after four games without a win.
INTER X FLUMINENSE – BRASILEIRÃO – 22nd ROUND
- Local: Beira-Rio, in Porto Alegre.
- Date and time: Sunday (11/22), at 6:15 pm (Brasília time).
- Probable Inter: Marcelo Lomba; Rodinei, Zé Gabriel, Cuesta and Uendel; Dourado, Nonato, Edenílson, Mauricio and Caio Vidal; Thiago Galhardo.
- Who is out: Heitor, Rodrigo Lindoso (suspended); Daniel, Keiller and Abel Braga (Covid-19); Moses (thigh injury); Abel Hernández (muscle injury); Boschilia, Saravia and Paolo Guerrero (right knee injury).
- Hanging: Rodinei, Rodrigo Moledo, Boschilia, Musto, Nonato, Marcelo Lomba and Matheus Jussa.
- Probable Fluminense: Muriel, Calegari, Luccas Claro, Digão and Danilo Barcelos; Yuri, Yago and Nenê; Caio Paulista (André or Luiz Henrique), Wellington Silva and Lucca (Felippe Cardoso).
- Who is out: Dodi (away); Egídio, Fernando Pacheco, Hudson, Michel Araújo and Nino (Covid-19); Fred (ankle sprain); Igor Julião (muscle discomfort).
- Hanging: André, Ganso, Igor Julião, Michel Araújo, Nenê, Nino and Wellington Silva.
- Arbitration: Luiz Flávio de Oliveira whistles the match, assisted by Miguel Cataneo Ribeiro da Costa and Evandro de Melo Lima (trio from São Paulo). Wagner Reway (PB) will be responsible for the VAR.
- Streaming: Premiere, with Gustavo Villani, PVC and Roger Flores. The ge tracks all bids in real time, with exclusive videos.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://globoesporte.globo.com/rs/futebol/times/internacional/noticia/escalacao-do-inter-caio-vidal-deve-ser-novidade-no-time-titular-contra-o-fluminense.ghtml
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!