– The birth was absolutely awful. It actually hurt like hell, to put it bluntly, Julianne “Pilotfrue” Nygård told Se og Hør when she had become a mother for the first time in 2018.
She explained that the pain was one thing as women are made to endure so much, but that the fact that it took so long was problematic.
– Everything was fortunately worth it, but very many say that you forget the pain when it is over. That is not true, for a cliché, she continued.
In September this year, the influencer, who is expecting her second child with her husband Ulrik Nygård, told Se og Hør that she wants a planned caesarean section due to birth anxiety she had after becoming a mother for the first time.
– It was absolutely awful and ended in an emergency caesarean section after almost 30 hours of excruciating pain. I’ve never been anxious about anything before, and I do not really know what anxiety is. But I still choose to describe this as a birth anxiety, because there is nothing that scares me more than birth right now, she explained.
– No shortcut
On Wednesday, “Pilotfrue” writes on Instagram that she has been granted the wish for a planned caesarean section.
“Now I can shrug my shoulders, use my last strength on much more important things than to dread and finally start looking forward to everything that awaits,” she writes, and continues:
“After a terrible birth clear in my memory, it’s incredibly good to be heard. The doctors called my previous caesarean section half-cut when it was not planned, but a choice they made when they thought it was not justifiable for me to continue.
Julianne further writes that this time she took control herself and asked for a plan in advance. A plan for a planned caesarean section, which she says she is not ashamed of at all, and that it is a choice she believes should be met with respect.
“Unfortunately, there is a lot of prejudice out there, something I have already felt through my openness about this desire, and precisely because of this I will continue to be open about the choice I have made in the hope that other emperors will not feel any worse, for whatever reason “, she continues, adding:
“A caesarean section is not a shortcut, but a necessary path for me and many.”
– It feels incredibly good and the atmosphere here at home is already much lighter after several months where we, and especially I, have been incredible, she says to Se og Hør.
Reveals cesarean section date
The husband, Ulrik, has also shared with his followers that the wife’s wish has been granted. He also reveals the date the upcoming baby will be born.
“21.01.21 has been a very nice term date to relate to for a few months now, but 13.01.21 will hopefully be an even nicer date for Pilotfrue and me”, he writes.
Ulrik also praises his wife, and points out that lying under the knife for a caesarean section is both frightening for the mother to perform, and nerve-wracking for the other parent to be a part of.
«Not to mention the days and weeks after with pain and any complications. It is after all a major abdominal surgery and unforeseen things can occur. Therefore, it goes without saying that there are strong arguments behind the choice Julianne has now made. I encourage everyone to meet her and others with the same plan with respect “, he continues.
Earlier this autumn, Pilotfrue said that the reason why she wants to be open about her choice lies in the fact that she thinks it is both nice and important that influencers are open about all thoughts about both pregnancy, birth and the time after.
– Especially when it comes to fear and other unpleasant feelings that can be difficult to talk about for many, she pointed out.
At that time she did not dare to think of a scenario where her desire for a caesarean section was not heard.
– For me, there is no other alternative this time. That said, I do not see a caesarean section as an easier way out, but as a necessary way for me and for many, she explained.
READ ALSO: The father of five is furious
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.seher.no/kjendis/utrolig-godt-a-bli-hort/73107663
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!