The home was first put up for sale at the beginning of 2019. With a new brokerage house, the sellers are trying for the third time, in the hope of taking a long-awaited Christmas holiday from the long sales process.
The 656 square meter villa near Frognerparken in Oslo is now for sale for “only” 70 million kroner, after the brokerage house Sem og Johnsen first tried with 100 million in price suggestion at the beginning of 2019.
After more than a year without success, the brokerage Privatmegleren has taken over responsibility for the sale of the home.
– It has been a little over half a year since the home was last on the market. My colleague, and perhaps a competitor, did not get a bite, so now we have taken over, says Anders Langtind.
The home was bought as late as in 2017 by the real estate development company Panonia AS for NOK 35 million.
After extensive renovations and upgrades, the company was able to sell the home as an embassy house for Ghana, at the sky-high price of 100 million.
The purchase contract was ready, but then they chose to withdraw.
– It has been a long process for the owners, and not least boring. They thought they were sold in 2019, but then everything went awry. Now it’s about finding the right price, for the right buyer, says Langtind.
“Demolition object” of 34 square meters went 700,000 above the suggested price
New home sales have increased 21 percent since the summer
Price cut of 30 million
The home at Frogner has been out with a price tag of 100 million kroner, and after six months without success, they shaved the price down to 80 million.
Now the price tag has landed at 70 million, and with a new brokerage house, this is the third attempt to sell the home.
– It happens when you have too high hopes. Now we are trying to keep pace with the market, and we see that this has led to a higher market interest in this round, says Langtind.
The broker admits that NOK 70 million is still a staggering amount of money, but says that it has been a good interest.
– We have some indications that we are not far from a sale, but we have nothing in writing yet. We will see how this gets started during the week, then it will hopefully end with a sale, says Langtind and adds.
– During the last four days, there have already been six screenings, so we believe that we have hit the price now.
Treschow sells Frogner home to Blystad for 35 million
Norges Bank will require higher equity when buying a second home
The upgraded Frogner villa extends over four floors, including the attic and basement.
It has, among other things, seven bathrooms, a wine cellar with an accompanying tasting room, a fitness room, several changing rooms and a number of different living rooms.
According to the former broker for the home sale, Jan Fredrik Bonde in Sem and Johnsen Eiendomsmegling, the owners bought the home in the hope of reselling at a profit.
This may have been easier said than done.
According to the former broker, the price for the renovation of the home has cost the owners up to 40 million kroner.
Invents new rules for mortgages: “Everyone” asks Sanner to defy Finanstilsynet
Read on E24 +
This street’s average price last year: NOK 11.3 million
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://e24.no/privatoekonomi/i/391KJv/forsoeker-aa-selge-oslo-villa-med-nytt-priskutt
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!