Xiaomi yesterday presented the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro models and, it seems, sales were running smoothly. The Chinese brand revealed that in China, in just a minute, it sold about 26 million euros in Xiaomi Mi 10 smartphones.
Despite health problems affecting all markets, technology still moves strongly.
The recently launched Mi 10 has not yet had the opportunity to 'open its eyes as it should be'. However, it is already being a real sales success. As we know, yesterday was the day of presentation Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro 5G models.
Xiaomi MI 10 sold out in a minute resulting in 26 million euros in sales
It seems that Xiaomi has created a 'golden boy', this is because the Mi 10 model sold out in just a minute, today, on its first day of sales in China. In this sense, sales generated a value above 200 million yuan, that is, about 26 million euros. However, the company did not disclose the number of units sold in that time.
According to the Chinese brand, the smartphone it was sold in all stores, including Tmall, JD.com and Xiaomi Mall. Not even the Coronavirus it took away buyers who were therefore able to acquire the Mi 10.
Second sale of Xiaomi Mi 10 takes place on February 21
On the other hand, those who were unable to buy the equipment in the first phase will have a new opportunity next week, on February 21st.
But it is likely that the scenario will be identical, and that the smartphone will disappear from the shelves in a short time.
Remember the Mi 10 specifications:
- Screen: 6.67 ″ inch curved AMOLED, Full HD + resolution, 90Hz refresh rate and punch-hole
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Memory: Up to 12GB of RAM
- Storage: Up to 256GB of internal storage
- 4 rear cameras 108MP (ISOCELL Bright HMX) + 13MP (wideangle) + 2MP + 2MP
- 1 20 megapixel front camera
- Safety: Fingerprint reader on the screen
- Drums: 4,780mAh with support for fast charging at 30W
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, USB-C
- Audio: Hi-Res Audio
- Operating system: Android 10, MIUI 11