What are the ingredients of slimming tea:
Effective and healthy slimming tea can contain the following ingredients:
- nettle – nettle is nutritious and due to its high chlorophyll content is a rich source of antioxidants, minerals and vitamins. It also has an antioxidant effect because it supports the activity of the liver and kidneys.
- senna – this plant is known for its mild laxative effect.
- Dandelion – this plant neutralizes acidity in the blood and is very beneficial to the body because it helps detoxify. It also contains many vitamins and minerals.
- ginger – in addition to being good for circulation, ginger helps you eliminate toxins from the body and especially those in the digestive tract.
- fennel – supports the activity of the kidneys, but is also a well-known remedy for digestive problems and regulates appetite.
How to make slimming tea at home:
You will have to buy teas from the above plants, but not in sachets, but spilled. You will need to combine the plants with each other and respect certain proportions.
- 2 parts nettle leaves.
- a part of senna leaves.
- some dandelion leaves.
- 1/2 part ginger root.
- 1/4 part fennel seeds.
The mixture of herbs will be put in boiling water and an infusion will be created. You will need to drink the resulting unsweetened tea or, if you really want it, sweetened with a little honey. You will have to drink half a liter of tea every day, and the results will be seen from the very next day.