With this new smartphone, the Korean brand tries once again to make Xiaomi unable to have so much market in this range, which is undoubtedly one of the most sought after by consumers.
In the presentation of the website, the brand highlighted the cameras, with a rear set similar to the A51 or A71, with four cameras, and on the front a notch in the shape of a “U”.
As rear cameras we will find a main lens of 48MP, accompanied by an 8MP ultra-angular, a macro of 5MP and a depth sensor of 5MP. In the selfie camera is a 5MP lens.
The screen will have 6.4 inches FullHD +, Super AMOLED with a resolution of 1080 × 2400. In terms of processing, it will come with an octa-core MediaTek Helio P65 processor, accompanied by 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
Samsung Galaxy A31 specifications
- 6.4 “Super AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution and U-shaped notch
- MediaTek Helio P65 processor
- Up to 6GB of RAM
- Up to 128GB of internal memory, expandable via microSD card
- Four rear cameras: 48MP + 8MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) + 5MP (depth)
- 5 megapixel front camera
- On-screen fingerprint reader and support for wireless payments (NFC)
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support
- Android 10, OneUI 2.0
For now, information about its price or release date has not been revealed yet, but in relation to other models, everything indicates that it will arrive within the next few days.
This is yet another way for Samsung to keep its segment updated compared to Xiaomi, which is undoubtedly one of the most successful brands in this segment.