Razer has announced a new revision of its popular Viper mouse, which retains many of the features of the original model as well as its ambidextrous design. The main new feature of the Viper 8K is the polling rate of 8000 Hz, which makes it the fastest mouse in the world and a perfect solution for fans of eSports and competitive games.
The polling rate of 8000 Hz is achieved through Razer HyperPolling technology, which allows to exceed the 1000 Hz rate that is standard in the market. Players thus have access to performance at the speed of thought, ushering in a new era in responsiveness and game reliability.
Razer Viper 8K is the solution for the most competitive
The polling rate is the frequency with which a device sends data to the PC and the standard value on the market is up to 1000 Hz (or 1000 times per second).
The Razer HyperPolling technology uses a high-speed USB micro-controller to achieve an actual rate of 8000 Hz. In this way, it is possible for the Viper 8K to send up to eight times more data every second, reducing the latency of each action by 1 ms for just an eighth of a millisecond.
Razer placed its 2nd generation Razer Optical Switches in this new Viper, improved to offer greater tactile feedback and a game experience with even more control.
The Razer Focus + optical sensor has a resolution accuracy of 99.6%, allowing even the tiniest movements to be recorded consistently.
Main specifications of the Razer Viper 8K
- Actual 8000 Hz (0.125ms) polling rate
- Focus + optical sensor with real 20,000 DPI
- Up to 650 inches per second (IPS) / 50G acceleration / best resolution accuracy on the market 99.6%
- 2nd generation Razer Optical Mouse Switches rated for 70 million clicks
- Ambidextrous design with ultra durable rubber sides
- 100% PTFE mouse bases
- Gaming quality scroll wheel
- Real-time sensitivity adjustment (Default increments: 400/800/1600/2400/3200)
- Integrated and cloud hybrid storage (4 + 1 profiles)
- Razer Chroma RGB lighting with 16.8 million customizable colors
- 7 + 1 programmable buttons
- Advanced personalization of Survey / Tracking distance
- Compatible with Razer Synapse 3
- Cabo Speedflex de 1.8 m
- 126.73 mm / 4.99 in (Comprimento) X 57.6 mm / 2.27 in (Largura) X 37.81 mm / 1.49 in (Altura)
- Approximate weight: 71 g / 2.5 oz (Without cable)
The Razer Viper 8K is now available for sale through the brand’s website or the usual retailers, with a recommended price of €89.99.
4gnews editors recommend: