We would like it to be a “gotcha”, but it is not. After price increases in the competitor Toyota Yaris Sedan (see link), Volkswagen do Brasil raises the prices of almost all versions of its Virtus premium compact sedan. The Sense version for the PcD public remains at R $ 68,490.
With almost three years in the market, the model of the German brand has consolidated itself in second place in the segment, captivating a loyal audience. Well, as for the adjustments, they were R $ 1,540 for the MSI 1.6 AT version, R $ 1,600 for the MSI 1.6 AT, R $ 1,740 for the Comfortline 200 TSI version, R $ 2,000 for the Highline 200 TSI and ending with GTS 250 TSI, increase of R $ 2,280.
⇒ Toyota adjusts prices for Yaris and Yaris sedan
⇒ Toyota Corolla is experiencing price increases; see table
⇒ T-Cross 2021 goes up in price and gets up to R $ 2,500 more expensive
- MSI 1.6 MT: from R $ 76,050 to R $ 77,590;
- MSI 1.6 AT: from R $ 82,090 to R $ 83,690;
- Comfortline 200 TSI: from R $ 86,250 to R $ 87,990;
- Highline 200 TSI: from R $ 100,490 to R $ 102,490;
- GTS 250 TSI: from R $ 115,310 to R $ 117,590.
Photos: VW virtue
Follow MDA on social media: