Sunday, March 7, 2021
- Advertisement -
Home Sport Corinthians signs definitively with striker who was loaned to the Under-23s

Corinthians signs definitively with striker who was loaned to the Under-23s


With plans to make more use of the grassroots categories, Corinthians made an important move behind the scenes this week. In addition to promoting nine players to the training of the professional team, the club ensured the permanence of a promising name of the U-23 squad, now led by Danilo.

It is the striker John Kléber, who advanced termination with Ponte Preta and signed definitively with Timão for two seasons – the player had a bond with the Campinas team until the end of 2021, but the clubs agreed on an early goodbye . He was on loan at Parque São Jorge since 2019. The information is from GloboEsporte.com.

I am happy with this new step in my career. I thank everyone at Corinthians, who welcomed me very well since my arrival, when I came to treat my injury. A new cycle begins and the motivation could not be better. May it be a very successful partnership “, he said.

During his loan, John Kléber already had 60% of the rights belonging to Corinthians, with the other 40% taking Ponte Preta. So far, the alvinegra management has not confirmed whether these percentages have changed with the signing of the contract definitively.

At 1.93m in height, John is recognized for his ability to finish and use headers. Therefore, the club bet on bringing him even after a serious injury in Campinas. The player now has a termination fine for clubs abroad of almost R $ 120 million.

- Advertisement -

See more at: Corinthians U23.




.

Source link
https://www.meutimao.com.br/noticias-do-corinthians/371308/corinthians-assina-em-definitivo-com-atacante-que-estava-emprestado-ao-sub-23


- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments

- Advertisement -